➤ The Lad ?

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 5

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          The days quickly passed for the pirates, sailing the big sea as they wandered it unto their next destination. Days seem to pass at a quick pace while everyone is busy with their own duty. Everyone seems to have forgotten the stowaway in the sickbay after days of no sign or awakening. While the doctor rested for more days, Calev took the job of taking care of the patient under the orders of the doctor himself and with the captain agreement. With Zeki's help, he managed to come out unpunished but he still received a good scolding from the quartermaster and the self proclaimed vice captain of the ship.

The whole crew whom in the higher ranks had taken turns to visit the patient, and of course Calev told them to only pay a visit  if he is around, which was questioned by many. Not that they wanted to visit them anyways, but Elijah made it clear that the stowaway could still be a danger. According to Elijah, the only reason why the stowaway hasn't harm anyone in the ship yet was because the stowaway have been asleep for almost a week and  have no recognition of the past life before.

So each of them was ordered by Elijah to take a closer look, which only disappointed Zeki more. He could not believe that he who is more than what he is, is capable of threatening a patient, an unconscious one. Felix, the first mate, was the only one who entered the sickbay with no other motives other than actually asking Calev if he had taken a break. He doesn't care about what Elijah has been talking or his constant paranoia of being ambushed by this weak sleeping patient.  All he could ever think was the combatant's tired expression whenever they see each other ever since he has been taking care of the stowaway. 

Of course Calev only responded with a nod, but it was clear in his features how tired he was. When he asked him why he was so bent on taking care of this patient, Felix knew Calev wouldn't care for anything or anyone unless they are part of the crew so this sight was something he had been frowning in curiosity. However, Calev only responded about how Zeki's orders must be followed, especially in the sickbay-at least that sounded like an excuse for the both of them.