➤ The Patient

┌──── " 💭 „

└➤ Chopper is so cute here. 。✑ ─────┐

I apologize for the random gif lol

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 4

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          The sickbay remained quiet, no one dares to knock or even ask the progress towards the combatant. The small breathing of the stowaway dominates too little, the noise almost heard but not too ever. The stowaway is already dressed in one of the combatants garments, it is too big still but it definitely offers coverage. 

He could never work with focus if the stowaway remains unclothed, so he decided to take action.

It was difficult to find a wardrobe that would fit the stowaway, considering Calev is far bigger than the stowaway's slim body, and the combatant's closet is only filled with clothes that don't accommodate the necessity of a woman. However, upon series of rummaging and locating of any considerable choices of garments he could lend he found one at least. 

To anyone's expectations, Calev's actions also does spark the intuition of asking the reasons for such actions he carried. He understood he acted without the supervision of his master, yet there were some unexplainable feelings that pulled him to act. 

And surprisingly, it felt right.

The stowaway in the bed still remains asleep, it's been hours since Calev had treated the current patient. The rain has stopped and the night has started to deepen. The crew started to disappear into their cabins and map out their slumber. Elijah however still awaits for the progress and end, Calev did not waste any more minutes when he has finally done everything he ought to. Walking inside the galley, Elijah looks up at him with raised eyebrows as if demanding him to speak.