➤ The Hauls

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
Chapter 25
╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The ship is finally back at being noisy, as the crew started to come back little by little after touring the place and of course marking their places for the mission they had set priority on. The pirates started to set the black sails of the ship, the navigator giving them strict instructions and wanting nothing but intricate details.

Some started howling and carrying some bundles that had been stopped at the foot of the port. Dozens of boxes and sacks, inside are herbs and medicine, some are even containing potions and magical objects. The other heavy cargo that made every crew whine as they loaded it on the ship, are the gun master's trades from the armory.

He did not bother to show up of course, wanting nothing but to roam the island and have his men carry it back to the ship. making at least two to five men wanting to write a complaint towards the quartermaster who manages issues like this.

But if there is something that is whining at the top of lungs and regretting his life is the boatswain of the ship. Who id from time to time, would throw a certain doctor a menacing glare as he helped the other men carry his shopping entries.

He bought all those dozens of boxes and bags mentioned. Draco contemplated whether he should use his battlemaster card and swing at him, considering he can treat himself afterwards anyway or just also write a complaint. He did none of them anyways, instead he carried on with the awful job.

Being Zeki's bitch.

The doctor himself is standing at the top of the gangway ladder, instructing the men who carry his precious herbs and threatening everyone who will drop it. Draco who is at the bottom, still at the docking plank counting all the boxes all while helping anyone are almost dead with the weight.

Draco climbed the gangway when Zeki called him just to complain about how they had not gotten enough supplies, which made him want to punch the elder.

" Thirty six bundles ain't enough?" he exclaimed, hoping he would not be the one being taken to accompany him.

"Please, at this point you're goin' t' 'ave a sanatorium." The younger rolled his eyes when the doctor raised his eyebrow challengingly.

The doctor won't back down that easily, if he said it's not enough it is not enough.