➤ The Demon

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 30

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

           The scream echoed from the room, through the halls and to the deck. 

Bursted with terror, her voice traveled through the cranny of the galley and sickbay, toward the crew's cabin and the gun deck. Reaching as far as the blige and even the storage. The walls deliver her shouted begs, the train and trembles of her unwell words flew with the air and the strings of drizzle that comes from the rain. 

The waves heard her, accompanying her breakdown with a splash of water that reached the upper deck, sending a crash of droplets to the ground through the steps of bulwarks.

Everyone who bears the drums for hearing has heard her clear. As if it were demanded, the gasps of winds, the splash of waves, and the noise or rains vanished with her last note. The silence deafened the night, sharing the sentiment to everyone in the galley. 

Everyone did not make a move, the question of curiosity and confusion lingers with their eyes that traveled from one another.

Zeki stepped back momentarily, panicked on his face as he stumbled on his feet. Everyone followed his eyes and gasped in horror and escaped their mantras and prayers. 

The plea for god and goddess loudly deposited.

The man they looked with fear had his eyes dark as everything they had witnessed, the rage was completely new to his core. Not the sense for killing, not his usual vibration of slaughter but it was completely different. 

It was possessiveness that fuels his monster, and this time around Axel was uncertain if he could tame that.

" Captain..." Argus trailed off, his eyes looking at his captain for help.

Everyone had their heart on their stomach, the lack of circulation of the air and the fear of being the demon's victim for tonight shackles them. 

The captain cleared his throat hoping it would catch on, the attempt was never attended. Instead the combatant sternly diverted his gaze to the door, completely not giving anyone his attention, or who was on his way.

"Hide." Hakim whispered to the crew, who stood lifeless. 

"Hurry 'n quietly."He continued.

" Zeki, do it!"Axel ushered for the man who was still frozen on the ground. 

He tried to tame him, yet nothing happened. Everyone looked at him, surprised in their state. He might be crazy for the sudden decision but there is nothing they can do.

" What?!" Draco who was quiet the whole time asked, disbelief runs in his tone.

" No." Felix interjected, making Axel glare at him.

" Both of them will be harmed, captain." Argus added, not liking the idea of Axel.

" You got any better ideas? And lower your voice." Hakim answered, his eyes glaring at the two people who interjected.