➤The Name

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ °° ══════╗

Chapter 38

╚══════ °° ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

         The damp and chilly ground made harsh contact with her body, scraping against her tender skin as the man dragged her unceremoniously. Her body hung limp and lifeless, resembling a lifeless corpse as it was hauled like a sack of potatoes. The man clutching onto one of her legs showed no concern for the potential harm his actions might inflict upon her fragile body. She was treated with cruelty, much like a person already devoid of life, unworthy of respect or dignity.

The soft laughter that echoed in her ears only fueled her anger, yet no matter how hard she tried to remain conscious and regain control of her movements, it seemed impossible. Her skin bore scars from the rough contact with the floor, the sharp edges almost drawing blood with each scrape. She winced in pain, tears threatening to spill as she struggled to hold them back.

The drowsiness that flooded her entire consciousness brings menace to her situation. The unbelievable weight that pushes her body in a state of paralysis did not help to form any sort of plan to escape. Helplessly, she was dragged unto the carnation of something illegal and filth. And to add to the aching of her body, she was thrown with so much force into the brigs of the ship. All alone and agonizing the feeling of incapability to have control over her body, and the anger that quickly went into flames.

She curses over them.

Through the heavy lids she glares at everyone that she sees, despite the evident weakness she stood in her ground like a prideful warrior. Perhaps, as long as she can still open her eyes she laid every cuss and curses to their lives. If she can't fight physically, she will let any god and goddess who can hear her do the deeds. To say that she is angry is quite an understatement, she is furious that she wants to kill them slowly while everyone watches.

She is thirsty for their blood to run in their floor, she wants to see them cramped in the brig where she was thrown into. If someone could give these people a warning, they must make it their goal to never let this woman escape for their lives will be at stake.