➤ The Doubt

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 32

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

        A beautiful white pearl, cradled by the hands of a formidable man, slid and rolled between his fingers. The room's light played with the precious gem's reflection, casting an entrancing glow on the wall. Alone in his quarters, he scrutinized the pearl, captivated by its gleam, while questions about its enigmatic owner raced through his mind. He pondered her identity, a mystery wrapped in an alluring charm that left him both fascinated and perplexed. Throughout the night, he continued to contemplate, convinced that she must be someone far more intriguing than anyone had ever imagined.

A woman that serves something for a purpose that he could not riddle. The woman that effectively touches the demon, burning her essence to the hilt of the monster that willingly thrash his whole ship just for her.

No one had ever made an effect on that man, let alone the beast inside him that refuses to talk whenever he shows up.

However, the woman's presence had a transformative effect, as it unveiled a human side of this monstrous man. Axel had never anticipated that his hard-won control over this individual would be cast aside so easily with the mysterious woman's arrival. Unpredictable events were unfolding right under his watch, and the man he had previously held in check through sheer force was now uncontrollable, all because of her. The bond between these two and the mysterious magic that seemed to bind them left Axel in a state of bewilderment and intrigue.

Does her past have a connection with the man?

He thought as he revisited the days he first met the man. Rogue as what describes him, and with everyone warning of not taking him he risks his life on it. Without no knowledge of what it is and how large the anger and frustrations it grows everyday.