➤ The Mystery of Him

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 12

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          They stayed up in the crows nest for as long as she could remember, sitting in the cramped space with his legs spread openly and hers tightly clamped against her chest. 

Argus had told her various things to be wary of the ocean. From the countless enemies that the captain of this ship has, to the monsters that live in depths of the ocean. Something that almost made her shudder in front of the man. With her fear of pirates, comes another fear that is no way merciful than man. 

The stowaway found her life hopeless.

" You have some questions?" Argus asked her, finally stopping himself from only talking about him.

The stowaway looked at the man, contemplating whether it was alright to actually voice out her curiosity. She searched this assurance in his gray eyes, the lightness of it striking her in the midst of it. 

The closeness between made her self-conscious, hugging herself more to hide from his gaze. 

The stowaway was actually going to deny the offer, but he saw the waiting look in the man. As if he was willing to take the conversation further despite the time of the day being almost gone. 

Felix nowhere to be seen in the mast and sails, or even the deck. It's been hours since they were in the nest, the combatant looking for her presence while she is hypnotized by the gray eyes of Argus.

"Uh." She cleared her throat, finally finding the time to look away from him. " I heard...he has no memories."

Argus smirked, nodding with the understanding of the statement. The face of the referred man appeared in his mind, feeling a bit mellow at how his mate is just like her. As talkative he can be, he has no explanation for the man that she is asking for.