➤ The Spy

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 45

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          A wound could be easily fixed if you find the right person to help you. Some would opt for a doctor, an aid, someone who is experienced, or perhaps a friend. The one that you are willing to trust, and the one that trusts you too. There is pain in every kind of wound. Regardless of its sizes, it shapes, the colors, how it bleeds or how it dries.

Wounds hurt.

There are many processes of how wounds may heal. In the medical field, there are various chemicals that are good for soothing open wounds. It can clean those deep cuts and prevent infections. To a traditional healer, nature itself can help you heal. The herbs that are all free to use can ease up the ugly red score of pain. Magic can also heal the injuries you acquired. There are a lot in this world that can treat any kind of laceration in any field or practice.

The Mad Treasure is blessed with abundant fortunate prosperity for having a man like Zeki.

A man who is literate in the science field of medicine, a man who is educated in the traditional medic, in touch with nature. A doctor with magic that can also help him take his expertise further. He is the hope in every battle, the aftermath that saves everyone else. A gem that keeps them going and surviving. That is why he did a perfect job on training the combatant with his own expertise.

That is the reason why Calev, despite being a combatant and such irony that he is a doctor's assistant, is equipped with basic skills of taking care of a patient's wounds. Thus, Calev's small abrasion in his corner lips was easily treated all by himself.

Zeki was still busy with his experiment when he entered the sickbay. Though the graze did not hurt that much, it was her punch that did the damage, he can still feel the gut wrenching pain in his abdomen. The doctor only laughed at his misery, and the way she tried to justify her actions upon following the combatant inside with Elijah.

Soon thereafter the sickbay is again filled with noise, specifically she is the noisiest one given the fact that the two men are more quiet. The quartermaster gave Calev a threat of another punishment in the brig but he opted out to take the matters out of the captain's knowledge.

His words however were overshadowed with the woman's voice.

" Are you really a battlemaster? Those punches were pathetic!" Filled with energy and passion, she rambled about how she was pissed off with the lack of accuracy and power in the combat of Calev and Argus.

" It was getting on my nerves." It was her own way of justifying and making her point make sense. When the three men, who shared the same confused mindset of whatever she was ranting for did not make sense at all.

Especially to the combatant who has no idea that her blows would hurt that much. He still has a hard time understanding how this woman that he feels the powerful urge to protect is capable of protecting herself on her own in the first place.

It was mind boggling, not only to him but to everyone who witnessed that.

There confusions and the questions that come along with it did not uttered for response. They just let her rant her thoughts out, a new scene from her. So far from the quiet stowaway they knew, a very different person but more comfortable.