➤ The New Cabin

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 14

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          " Let's get you some sleep." He said after the silence between them. Once again he stood up from where he was seated and forced her small frame to stand next to him again.

" I don't really like sickbay." She mutters, knowing exactly that she will have to stay again in that herb—y room, the thought almost makes her gag.

" Oi!" Calev called down, almost half of his body hanging down the nest, his torso against the lining of the wood. His voice almost heard by everyone who was still awake, the young crew man who was walking in the deck jumped with fright with the thunderous voice of the combatant.

 " C'mere and man this nest!" He order, not even waiting for the response of the man he hoisted the stowaway in his big arms. 

She could not give a proper reaction but with the sound of her shrieks that she stopped witn the back of his palm. He easily climbed down the shrouds with ease, as if her body weighs nothing around his arms. 

In the corner of her eyes, she saw the man climb to the top with no words, but it was clear that the man feared his life to be taken.

In a span of moments, she who was still in his arms barged into an unknown cabin inside the quarters. Her feet landing softly at the wooden floor oppositely sounding to the loud thud the door created when the combatant forced it open. 

Inside the room are two beds facing each other, a lamp hanging right in the middle of the room, and a purple ash haired man lying peacefully in one of the beds. 

He looked at the direction of the door, pissed off and ready to fight the intruder who almost broke the hinges. His eyes however widened when he was greeted by the combatant who silently judged him and a stowaway awkwardly standing behind the huge man. 

Argus' mouth hugely ajar, knowing exactly what he did and who he had tricked into taking his duty. With a sheepish smile, he tentatively walked towards his mate. 

Surely he is not angry about it, at least that is what he is praying. But considering how much obsession this combatant has for this stowaway recently, he is probably wrong. 

He could feel it, and so he changed tactic in an attempt to save him from something he doesn't know of yet has at least few clues.

" Out." Calev reverted to his usual demeanor, quiet, one word, brooding, and scary. The exact image of what she is scared of.

" Huh???" Argus was dumbfounded. "This is my room, well our room."

"Out." He repeated, this time pushing him out the cabin, even almost knocking her out. Fortunately, at the same time he pushed Argus out he dragged her gently.

" Hey, that's discrimination. You bulldozed me out while you dragged him that delicately!" Argus whined, not believing what he saw.

"Shut up." Calev glared at him. " S----he's staying here."

"What about me?!" Argus yelled, thrashing around, his feet stomping on the floor like a little kid.

" The stowaway doesn't like the smell of herbs, and s—he's is safe here. I can take care of his wounds much better." Calev said with no emotions.

" What about me?!" he repeated his exclamations.

"Deal with it." He nonchalantly said.

"Im fine with with being at the sickbay!" She shouted suddenly, cutting the next person to exchange. Her voice trembles in her loud volume, regretting the fact that she raised her voice to a pirate.

"No, you're staying."

She felt like crying, she doesn't want to make an enemy out of Argus—especially a pirate. She rather had this smell of herbs than get into the bad side of any pirates on the ship. 

She doesn't understand why Calev would suddenly decide something like this, she did not suggest this in the first place. And she wants to clear that out to the person who is soon to be homeless in the ship, she doesn't want him thinking she is taking advantage of this. 

And besides, Argus has become a friend to her regardless of how annoyingly cheeky he is.

" Calev, I ca—" She desperately called, yet she was cut off.

"No. You said you don't like it there, so this place is much better." Calev looked at her, and she knew right away he was serious and nothing could stop him.

Argus also realized this, and even though he would want to press this issue more and get his rightful ownership of the cabin. 

The sight and the fact that this man suddenly acting like this entertains him more. If he can see unusual things like this by taking him out of his safe and comfort place, he would gladly trade it. 

Besides this is the first time he had ever seen the combatant like this, so why not have fun?

" Aye mate, seems like I can't stop you with your desire to be with this lad." He winked at his mate, his arms reaching out to tap the combatant's shoulder. " I'm proud of you."

No one knows how much Argus would fight for his bed and room, he likes that mattress so much. The quietness and seldom atmosphere that the combatant has to offer, fit for his rest and sleep. 

Definitely he is willing to fight anyone just to get that room again. 

Yet he did not, the smirk on his lips says that he sees something worth talking about.

And so that is where the rumors sparked.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━