➤ The Rumor

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 26

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

         Argus died.

That could have been his fate if the stowaway did not stop the raging combatant.

Zeki on the other hand doesn't need any sort of protection under the danger of the combatant. In fact, Calev himself immediately cleared his name to the doctor. In the ship, all the men would rather take any harsh criticism from anyone but never to the doctor of the ship. 

That man, although he shares the same traits of what pirates are, he is naturally pure. And being under Zeki's good people list is a privilege. 

Calev wont risk such a thing. Zeki of course apologize for the accusation after the stowaway herself cleared the situation for her savior who keep on landing himself in these sudden conclusion that he who only wanted to help became a maniac who lured the poor stowaway into his bedroom, taking advantage of her as he pretends to play doctor.

Rumors spread like wildfire in a matter of hours on the ship,the crew eagerly listened to those who had heard the commotion on the deck. Deeming the man himself as a real demon for doing such unthinkable, some even saying that they can't really blame the combatant cause that stowaway is irresistibly beautiful and they would think and do the same things. 

These were circulated in the galley, the upper deck, gundeck, the starboard and larboard, and each corner of the ship as they sailed away from the port. Draco, who loaded the necessities of the doctor to the sickbay heard one of these rumors, especially the disgusting statements about the stowaway; each word carrying perverted thought from them. But ending in a conclusion that they can't do such actions or at least get too close to her because the combatant could end them for having thought of his woman. 

Draco warned them about their loose mouths, the youngest scolding each and everyone of them. Telling them that they are lucky for he is the one around to hear them, if it was Calev all of them would have been gone.