➤ The Pull

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 6

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          In a fateful moment where their eyes met each other, a feeling of electricity came to him in a sense of familiarity. He remembered a distant past from those eyes, the eyes that are full of emotions yet behind is the clarity of its emptiness. 

The surrounding felt aimless, as if there was nothing else in the room but him and the unknown person in front of him. The sound of waves is clear in his ears, the memories of her flashes in his head. 

Axel felt something between them.

His eyes met here hazel one, still groggy and in daze. Trying to analyze the place and situation, shaking its brain for any kind of memories of this place. The captain's eyes shifted to a hostile and stern look as he stared at the stowaway.

"He's awake." Axel stated which made Calev look up to meet the hazel eyes full of concerns.

"Do you feel anything?" He started asking questions, usually asked by Zeki to his patients whenever they wake up. He asked more different questions regarding her conditions in which she replied confusedly.

"Do you know where you are." This time the captain asked, his eyes still lingered in her confused ones. She examined her face, taking it in and trying to gain any memory of his face. 

Upon realization of who she is facing, her eyes darken with fear and panic and almost immediately back away from him and hit her head with the iron headboard

She looked at both men in front of him, sensing danger from them as the passed events comeback to her in an instant. Her eyes shifting from both men, not quite sure of what to do. 

Her body shakes, hands holding herself in an attempt to guard her. Axel eyes scared her, eyes tearing up ready to beg once again not wanting to be tied up again.