➤ The Feelings

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ °° ══════╗

Chapter 35

╚══════ °° ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          " Help me!"

She woke up in sweats once again, her head spinning and heart beating so fast at the intensity of her dreams. Its that images again, coming back every time she closes her eyes just to haunt her.

The faces of those that lurks in her nightmares swallowing her soul every single time. The familiar faces of the men that boarded the ship with her, and the two other men that she could not recognized continued to agonize her.

Night after night, she experiences a relentless recurring dream. Her nights are filled with screams and cold sweats, but she has kept this tormenting secret locked away, sharing it with no one.

She hints at troubling dreams that seem to connect with her past, but she stubbornly withholds the details, unable to reveal that the three men she shares the ship with are the very apparitions haunting her. Her curiosity is overshadowed by her determination to dismiss it, as she has done for days

As always, she let the dreams slip from her memory, wiping the sweat from her forehead with the blanket wrapped around her. Her breathing had slowed, and she calmed herself with practiced ease, as she had grown accustomed to these nightly trials.

Her gaze roamed the room, taking in the white curtains struggling to contain the bursting sunlight streaming through the windows. The unfamiliar walls and furniture exuded an air of sophistication. This room was twice the size of her cabin, shared with the combatant, providing ample space for a larger gathering.