➤ The Crowsnest

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 11

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

        In the turmoil of her adjustment in the ship, the fear that is not subsiding any time soon, few days had passed since her recovery. And while she is still technically a patient as per instruction of the doctor, she was not given any further wordings of the captain but a tour of the ship that took away her worries for the slightest of time as she admired the huge facility of Mad Treasure.

 Argus made it his duty to actually tour her, taking her to the various cabins and vicinity as he explained all the purposes of the areas. 

It's a wonderful surprise to her that such a ship, ironically, is clean. In her mind, she was expecting a filthy and foul-smelling place where waste management is not a priority. Yet the stowaway was struck in awe when he saw the cabins, not only by the higher ranks but also the other crewmates who were situated mostly in the gundeck. 

Everywhere was meticulously cleaned, and if she is exaggerating she saw the glint of shine in every nook of the ship. Through the walls and floors, every object displayed, the crevices of the interiors, questionably and impressively well-kept and unsullied.

Despite her distasteful reactions to the sickbay, where she can smell the herbs being cooked and the terrifying colors of green that Zeki is mixing when they get to that part of the tour. She tried to hide the reactions not wanting to annoy and anger the doctor, she still remembers what he did to Argus and Draco that day. The sight still lives in her head, serving as a warning to never get to the bad side of the doctor.

Argus, shockingly, is so much friendlier than anybody. When at first she thought that this man with beautiful gray eyes and purple ash hair is nothing but a flirt to anybody that breathes. She clearly remembers how he did not hold back from flirting with her despite knowing that she is a man