Chapter 2

Xie Fei picked up the clothes on the ground and ran back in a hurry. When the garden returned to tranquility, the white bird on the tree suddenly rose into the sky and went straight to the silver moon.

After more than an hour, Shiratori hovered over a high-end community in Nanshan City, and then quietly landed on the balcony of a house.

It retracted with its wings dotted with brown spots, and jumped to the door with its snow-white belly, its face pressed against the glass door to look in, and a man between youth and juvenile reflected in its pale golden pupils.

The man only wore a pair of loose boxer briefs. He had a long body and a faintly white skin. Only the part from the collarbone to the chest was stained with a thin layer of powder. At this moment he was rubbing his head rudely, and the water droplets from the tips of his hair brushed his delicate eyebrows. The eyelashes were not very long, but they were thick, like natural eyeliner.

"Knocking-"

Hearing the movement, the man raised his eyes impatiently and saw a snowy owl struggling to tap the glass with his beak.

"The door is unlocked."

The Snowy Owl flew to the doorknob and twisted the door with its paw.

It flapped its wings and came to the man's feet, screaming "cooing" with its pie face up.

"They want to take action against humans again?" The man threw the towel away in a cool tone: "Very well, I dare to deceive my words, it seems that the itch is gone."

The snowy owl shuddered, doglegs brought a bathrobe, and served the man to put it on.

"That person is pretty?" the man asked while tying his belt.

The snowy owl narrowed its eyes and twisted its body intoxicated.

"Hey, it's no wonder that woman can't hold it." The man sat down carelessly, and raised his chin with his long legs crossed: "What else? You wouldn't have come here to complain specifically?"

Xue Owl glanced at the man hesitantly, then dropped his head and stretched out his paws to draw a circle on the carpet.

The man had a meal, full of astonishment and disbelief. He grabbed the snow owl and asked sharply, "He has a reaction to the well?"

The snow owl screamed in pain and nodded hurriedly.

The man relaxed, his eyes were blank for a moment, after a long while, he picked up the phone and went to the balcony.

"Well, not going back to Nanshan City for now..."

The high-level balcony was very windy, and the man's voice was a little fuzzy, "...Xining Village is closer to the film and television base, and I will go straight there...I know it."

After hanging up the phone, the man stood there for a long time, motionless like a statue.

There was a dark night in front of him, and a warm light behind him, as if he was in the middle of two worlds.

For a long time, the man looked at the waning moon, his eyes dark and gloomy.

The world under the moon is vast and vast, some toss and turn, and some dreams.

Xie Fei thought he would suffer from insomnia after experiencing so many strange things, but he would never sleep until the alarm rang.

He opened the curtains and the morning light poured in. A group of sparrows were standing on the treetops and chirping. Through the window, they could smell the unique vigor and vitality of the morning.