Chapter 26

Xie Fei pushed Xiaosanlun into the fence gate. He had just sent away two guests and bought something at the market.

After the car was parked, Xie Fei was about to unload the cargo from the bucket, and a chipmunk slid over and jumped along his leg all the way onto his shoulder.

Hearing the chipmunk's "squeak" screaming, Xie Fei turned his head and asked it: "Did you smell the nuts I bought?"

The chipmunk didn't understand it, turned around and swept Xie Fei's neck with his tail, causing Xie Fei to be amused: "You are a squirrel, and you have learned to be sultry. Okay, I'll come to feed you when I clean up. "

The chipmunk turned his head "swish", straightened up immediately, jumped off the ground, and slipped into the flowers.

"It's really a clever ghost." Xie Fei couldn't help muttering, saying that the little animals who had come to the inn recently would have turned into spirits even if they hadn't turned them into demons.

"The more spiritually filled the place, the more spiritual the animal will be." Ah Fu came out of the lobby and happened to hear Xie Fei's words, "The villagers are not afraid to go to the back mountain recently. I heard that a group of monkeys came. People stopped to eat or drink, refused to let them go, and even sneaked a woman's ass."

"But I saw a few monkeys when I went up the mountain. They were very good, and they picked me fruit to eat."

"Then, those monkeys are born with spirituality, so they can naturally see the difference between the boss and the ordinary people."

Xie Fei always admired Ah Fu's ability to turn into the wind, and paused and said, "Since there are monkeys here, will there be other animals, such as beasts, wolves, tigers, etc... ah right! It is said that there were pandas in the mountains before. Is it possible that I would bump into one when I entered the mountain?"

Ah Fu's eyes flashed subtly, and he hurriedly picked up the two bags of rice on the wagon, "Well, boss, I'll help you unload the goods!"

Xie Fei still wanted to say something, but suddenly felt a gust of wind in the back of his head, and then the back of his head was photographed.

He turned his head subconsciously and saw that Yu Li was holding a file bag in his hand, with undisguised pride on his face, "Here it is."

Xie Fei took it curiously, took out the files inside and read them one by one, the more weird the expression became.

"I'm a little confused." Xie Fei raised her eyes to look at Yu Li: "The above is that the person who sent me to the orphanage back then filled in the identity information with Yuan, uh... Madam Xie was a nurse on duty when I was born. The information is exactly the same?"

Yu Lijing nodded reserved.

"So, they are alone?"

"of course."

"Then that nurse, is Xie Yao's mother's sister, who is Xie Yao's aunt?"

"Yes."

"..."

Xie Fei was shocked!

If you want to be so bloody, it is really a "civet cat for a prince"!

In fact, there is no conclusive evidence on the document pointing to deliberate exchange, but everything is traceable.

To put it simply, Xie Yao's mother was unmarried and pregnant. She suffered from depression during pregnancy and died of bleeding during childbirth. And her child and the original owner exchanged identities. It didn't take long for the original owner without father and mother to be sent to the orphanage by a nurse from the hospital who happened to be Xie Yao's aunt.