Chapter 55

The shreds of paper were scattered like snow flakes, reflected in Xie Fei's horrified eyes.

A piece of paper fell on his feet, and the edge of the panda's ears was faintly visible. Xie Fei thought distressedly, can he put it together?

Anyway, Ah Fu couldn't get up anymore. After being beaten out of its original shape, it drooped with a broken wing and shrank into a small ball that grabbed Xie Fei's trousers and trembled.

Weak, helpless, and pitiful.

Xie Fei also curled up beside the bed, protecting Ah Fu with one hand.

"You already knew it?"

There was a gnashing voice of questioning over his head, and Xie Fei raised his head in horror and met Yu Li's unprecedented cold vision.

Facing Yu Li in his rage, he felt regretful and afraid in his heart-although he always wanted to find a chance to confess, he didn't expect everything to happen so unexpectedly.

The survival instinct controls his thinking, Xie Fei blurted out: "I, I like pandas the most!"

Yu Li's complexion did not improve at all, she turned blue in the white, except for the slight redness at the end of her eyes and nose.

As long as he thinks of the way Ah Fu and Xie Fei laugh at him together, he will be furious, but there is nowhere to vent, it is impossible for him to do anything to Xie Fei.

Yu Li was annoyed and depressed, and felt wronged even more. He lowered his words: "You really are a liar!"

Xie Fei's heart was inexplicably tossed, and the momentary pain overwhelmed the others, so that he just stared at Yu Li in a daze, and even forgot to apologize.

However, Yu Li no longer looked at him, slammed the door and left.

The room was quiet for a long time before an inaudible sigh sounded.

"Brother Afu, are you okay?" Xie Fei held up the little bat, curled his eyebrows and stared at the other's wings.

Ah Fu cried loudly, "I can't get better, he will definitely kill me, I'm done!"

Xie Fei was also anxious, but she could only calmly comfort her: "It's okay, we will apologize again when my anger is gone."

"It's impossible to get rid of the anger, no one can save me this time." The little bat burped, his hair full of despair.

"Brother is not so stingy--" Xie Fei couldn't persuade him anymore. He couldn't even convince himself. After a long while, he gave up struggling: "Forget it, let it be your fate."

Destiny chose the Cold War.

For the next few days, Yu Li did not retaliate by force, but completely ignored Xie Fei.

Ren Xiefei apologized in every possible way and pleased in every way, but he was not moved, not even giving a look.

Yu Li has sworn an oath with his actions, this time, don't think about kindness!

The atmosphere of the ice and fire between the two naturally aroused the attention of others, and many people came to Xie Fei to inquire about the inside story, but unfortunately there was no gain.

Only the concubine Xiang who knows the ins and outs sends warmth in private: "Oh, you can't be blamed for this."

Xie Fei's expression was low: "Blame me, I should have told him earlier."

"Boss, please don't blame yourself, I think, just like the boss's temper, confession is basically equivalent to sitting in prison." Xiang Fei kindly persuades: "Your choice is just human nature, but it's a bit unfortunate. Fu is tired."