Chapter 69

Xie Fei gave Xie Yao an embarrassment without hesitation. He knew that the program team would cut this paragraph. After all, he was the sponsor's father's party.

Also because of his attitude, everyone thought of the delicate relationship between Xie Fei and Xie Yao. They exchanged eyes, or sympathy, or embarrassment, and some were eager to see the excitement.

And Xie Yao, who was kneeling on the ground, had a purple face, and he felt ashamed that he had never felt ashamed. Did he actually kneel for Xie Fei? Even if he twitched and screamed in full view, it was not as shameful as one in ten thousand at this moment! By the way, last time I lost control after seeing Xie Fei, and recalling the pressure of breathlessness just now, Xie Yao was surprised. Does Xie Fei really possess the mysterious ability to restrain him?

He temporarily hesitated whether to continue his original plan, and he heard a chuckle: "Oh, this kneeling posture is really standard."

Xie Yao couldn't control his facial expression management, and stared at him fiercely. Seeing Jian Yiyi smile and gloating, he did not shy away from looking at him.

"It's okay." Yu Li suddenly responded.

Jian Yiyi gave him a surprised look, but saw that Yu Li was staring at Xie Fei, with a slight smile on her lips.

Xie Yao naturally heard it. The five fingers on the ground were clenched, grievances and malice intertwined in his chest, and his perception of Yu Li, the former idol, became more and more complicated. But in the end, his eyes fell on Xie Fei with a smile. The hesitation that had just given birth also disappeared in an instant. He is no longer who he was at the beginning. With the guidance of a mysterious person, he can even counteract the backlash of faith. If Xie Fei is so powerful, why can he only stay in the village but not retaliate against him and take back Xie's family? Okay, how can it compare to Xie's billion-dollar industry?

As long as he can get Xie Fei's personal items to cast a spell, this person will no longer be a threat!

Xie Yao lowered his eyes and covered his killing intent. He wanted to stand up but felt heavy on his body. Instead, he was lying on the ground, his spine was pained like thousands of needles. The pain made his hair stand up and his forehead was covered with cold sweat.

Seeing that Xie Yao couldn't get up, the guests finally realized that something was wrong, and they were about to step forward to help, they were pushed away by Xie Yao's assistant.

"Yao Yao!" The assistant rushed to Xie Yao's side and held his arm.

Xie Yao felt that the pain seemed to weaken a lot, and with the help of the assistant, he stood up straight, enduring the discomfort.

"Xie Xie, are you too tired and want to rest for a while?" The director walked over and rounded the scene.

Xie Yao smiled weakly, "Thank you, Director Zhang, I'm fine, and I don't need to delay the shooting process because of me."

The director showed some satisfaction in his eyes, and patted him on the shoulder, "Yes, young people can endure hardship, go, let's go in first."

When a group of people came to the hotel lobby, even the well-informed stars were amazed by the luxurious and high-quality decoration style in front of them-the colors are strong and harmonious, the space is exquisitely arranged, and there are obvious local characteristics.

Several cameramen arranged for the director to take a sharp shot, while Xie Fei walked up to the person holding a small box.

"I will release the new task now." In the face of the many shots, Xie Fei still showed a generous smile, with an impeccable smile: "There are 50 small **** in the box in my arms, and each ball contains the flag of a different country. Everyone draws. To which country's national flag, you need to cook the country's most distinctive food and eat them all. Various ingredients have been prepared for you. Once the task is completed, you can obtain relevant clues for the reasoning link of tomorrow. The more important the clues are..."