Chapter 46

Under Xie Fei's hard work, Yu Li still undertook the work of writing Hongfu and couplets.

For a time, the inn was full of red lanterns, paper window grilles, and even several old trees were hung with wishing bells adorned with red tassels. When the wind blew up, the light and sweet bells seemed to be a song for the spring.

Even though Xie Fei did so much, the inn was still quite deserted on New Year's Eve, and even Yan Lai, Lu Xiping and Lu Shengnan returned home.

In fact, there are not many tourists in the entire Xining Village. You can almost only hear the local accent when you walk on the road. It is the day of family reunion. Very few people choose to travel on New Year's Eve, and most of them travel abroad.

But Xie Fei is not worried, because since the beginning, the hotel room has been booked out.

At this moment, he and two employees are accompanying the only seven or eight guests to have a New Year's Eve dinner. On the banquet, chicken, duck, fish, wonton dumplings, long noodles and lanterns are all available. Not only do they take into account the tastes of the north and the south, but they are also ingenious in shape-- Sweet and sour shrimp balls, cucumbers, carrots are strung together, "Three Lian Lanterns", Chinese cabbage wrapped in ham, corn and green beans steamed "Fu Bag", beef and mutton wrapped in enoki mushrooms and rolled into a plate of "firecrackers", compose a compote The "pour blessing", the glutinous rice snack shaped into the zodiac shape, the fish fried into the chrysanthemum pattern...

The guests were enjoying the food and chatting casually. Even if they had never met each other and had the same fate at this moment, they would inevitably have some sense of closeness.

The newly installed projection in the restaurant shows the annual Spring Festival Gala. A male singer with the same style as Ah Fu is standing in the center of the stage playing and singing.

"Does Ah Fu like him?" Xie Fei asked casually when seeing Ah Fu's eyes and shaking his head.

"I like his music." Ah Fu solemnly corrected: "His musical feelings are very full, especially the one written to his father in each album, which I like best. Boss, would you like to listen to his albums? Have."

"Thank you, no need." Xie Fei was a bit uncomfortable, and it was easy to think of the first day when he arrived at the inn, seeing Ah Fu turned into his original shape and hung upside down on the beams of the room "calling wheat", and his mood was not so good.

Seeing that there was not much food left on the table, Xie Fei turned his gaze to a potbellied customer and the petite lady beside him, "Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin, it's already past nine o'clock, and it's almost ready to go."

The couple are from other provinces. Mrs. Lin ate friends' Amway and chose to stay at the inn on New Year's Eve, just to taste the New Year's Eve dinner prepared by the boss himself.

Mr. Lin is a businessman and is rather superstitious. He always burns his incense on New Year's Eve. However, he does not believe in Buddhism and belief, and the nearest famous Taoist temple in Xining Village belongs to Xiaoxianguan in Nanshan City.

But neither of them can drive. Before coming, Mr. Lin made a special call and asked if the inn had a car that would take him to the city to burn incense, so he was willing to pay an extra day for the room. Xie Fei thought that there was no business on New Year's Eve, and that he had just reissued his driver's license not long ago, and also thought about the addiction to driving, so he agreed.

Before leaving the house, Xie Fei asked other guests if he wanted to go with him. There were two empty seats in the car.

But except for Bai Yan who stayed at the inn for the Spring Festival, everyone else didn't bother to go there in the winter.