Chapter 11

Since Yang Duoduo was still in the inn and it was difficult to meet An Mingyi, Xie Fei, after obtaining Yu Li's consent, decided to let An Mingyi live downstairs, and there happened to be a vacant guest room on the first floor.

I don't know how Xu Lingyi fooled her cousin. Early the next morning, Yang Duoduo appeared in the restaurant alone. When she saw Xie Fei, she didn't ask what happened yesterday. She only said that her cousin was injured and needed to rest. She had to go to the film and television base by herself.

Xie Fei served her a bowl of porridge, "Didn't you go there yesterday?"

Yang Duoduo said, "Yes," "But I'm leaving tomorrow. It's a rare visit. I happened to catch up with Ouba in Shaoyang, and I want to see him again."

Xie Fei expressed his understanding with a smile, and when Yang Duoduo finished his breakfast, he arranged for Concubine Xiang to send him to the station at the village entrance.

However, Yang Duoduo was destined to miss the idol because Yu Li slept until noon.

When he went downstairs, he saw An Mingyi and Xu Lingyi sitting in the living room. Compared with yesterday, the two of them were in good spirits, at least they were no longer as unlucky as the miserable hostess, especially Xu Lingyi had some faint words in his eyes. Unknown ripples of Qing Dao...

Sure enough, Xu Lingyi excitedly announced as soon as he saw him: "Mr. Yu, we have decided to give birth to this child!"

Yu Li first glanced at An Mingyi, who was barely smiling, and then walked to the sofa without a hassle. After sitting down, he straightened his legs out of nowhere, and laid it on the coffee table leisurely, "Done?"

Xu Lingyi tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and smiled shyly: "Well, although it is a little hard to understand, the child is indeed mine..."

"There is nothing incomprehensible." Yu Li said leisurely: "Once the bloodline is awakened, the male seahorse monster can absorb the eggs of the mating partner by itself."

Xu Lingyi's face turned reddening and she looked away uncomfortably: "So, so I should shoulder the responsibility of being a father...mother."

An Mingyi seemed to be unable to listen anymore, and asked hurriedly, "Mr. Yu, is the child born as a half-demon?"

Yu Li glanced at him: "Of course your child has the same hippocampal bloodline as you, but he may not be able to awaken."

An Mingyi was silent for a while, "What if it's a girl?"

Yu Li smiled unclearly: "If she awakens, it's best to find DINK in a relationship."

"why?"

"The female hippocampus itself has no childcare function. In other words, if her love partner is not a male hippocampus, it is basically equivalent to infertility."

"..."

An Mingyi was hit hard again, and the decision he had made became hesitant again. When he and Xu Lingyi went back to the room to discuss major life events, Yang Duoduo came back early.

"Why so early?" Xie Fei glanced at the wall clock on the wall of the lobby, not even a little bit.

Yang Duoduo was full of disappointment: "There is no Oppa's play today, he is not on the crew."

Xie Fei hadn't seen Yu Li since the morning. He thought that the other party had left early. At this time, he was quite surprised: "But isn't he the leading actor?"

"The heroine of "Dynasty" is Jian Yiyi. She signed a film directed by the chief director. It is said that the schedule for the crew is only more than 70 days, so we must focus on filming her part first." Yang Duoduo said dejectedly: I didn't see the last side of Obama."