Chapter 18

Xie Fei, who thought he was good at talking, was short of words. He listened to Yan Lai talking about the recent encounters and the various inconveniences after the awakening of the blood. He found that the other party did not need comfort, just vent.

Therefore, he only quietly became a listener and rarely expressed his opinions.

Until Xiang Fei twisted her waist and came over: "Boss, Mr. Yan, breakfast is ready."

Perhaps the initial psychological shadow left behind was too deep. Yan Lai was a little afraid of Concubine Xiang, so she didn't dare to be hypocritical, and obediently followed him to the restaurant.

After taking the seat, Yan Lai found that he was the only guest, and there were three more...monsters sitting opposite? In short, it is very restrictive.

In fact, he still has a lot of questions to ask, but in this situation, he is not embarrassed to speak up.

But Xie Fei didn't have so much scruples. He moistened his throat after drinking a glass of milk: "Is the person on the picture yesterday your former owner and boss?"

Concubine Xiang: "Puff--"

Afu: "Puff--"

Seeing all the employees spraying porridge, Xie Fei confirmed his guess.

He always felt that from wearing a book to inheriting an inn, he seemed to be driven by fate. Now he suddenly dreamed of the former owner of the inn, which made him wonder what the relationship between him and the other party was?

Reincarnation?

Offspring?

Or the inheritor?

Xie Fei's gaze swept across the sluggish Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu. Judging from their attitude towards him, they did not regard him and the former master as the same person, but they always tried to verify something from him. Some contact.

This also means that Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu also have no answers, and are also looking for answers.

"How did you know?" Concubine Xiang gradually recovered, holding back the shock in her chest, and asked Ai Ai, "Yes, did the boss tell you?

Xie Fei was a little absent-minded, thinking about how the painting came from. It was definitely not painted by Yu Li, Xiang Fei or Ah Fu, but besides them, who else would know about the former master?

His gaze suddenly shifted to Yan Lai, and he realized that there would indeed be an afterimage of that person in this inn, and Yan Lai was also fully capable of turning what he saw into a painting.

But Yu Li said that Yanlai can only see the remnants of scenes from a hundred years, but the former owner has fallen for at least several thousand years...

Many speculations arose in Xie Fei's heart, and finally he answered Concubine Xiang's previous question: "I dreamed of it."

"Dreaming..." Concubine Xiang's expression changed a little bit, those frivolous, ridiculous, unruly, flattering... all the familiar appearances of Xie Fei disappeared in an instant, and extremely complex emotions surged in her eyebrows, like nostalgia, Awe, what else...

Xie Fei was moved. He glanced at Yan Lai who was completely out of condition, and vaguely talked about the dream process.

When he mentioned that Concubine Xiang was transformed into its original form, he suddenly heard a "Kang Dang" sound and saw that the spoon in Concubine Xiang's hand fell into the bowl, splashing out a few drops of porridge. Her face was like a changing traffic light, red and green, and for a while, Concubine Xiang suddenly jumped up, covered her face and staggered away.