Chapter 45

The demon management bureau is very efficient. In the afternoon of the next day, the director Liu Tianchang found the inn and said that there had been preliminary investigation results, and he hoped to talk with Yu Li.

And the one who arrived at the same time was Bai Yan, who had just been discharged from the hospital.

Bai Yan was sent by An Mingyi. It was true that he was fine, except that there were multiple molting on his face. According to the hospital inspection, it was caused by a certain type of bacteria.

However, Xie Fei checked the information and suspected that it was an enzyme that could dissolve skin tissues. Under normal circumstances, it should be released by the male anglerfish. But Gu Xiaoyun practiced sorcery, which may not be able to replace the male fish's ability.

"It was the Buddha who saved me." Bai Yan said solemnly to the people, believing that he had listened to the temple abbot's teachings during the New Year's Eve, and gained the blessing of the Buddha, so that he would be lucky enough to be rescued when he encountered a fairy jump.

He does not yet know what he has experienced, and those who know the truth have chosen to be silent. After all, ignorance is sometimes a blessing.

The Buddha that Bai Yan had imagined did not exist, and his real savior was sitting lazily on the stone bench and basking in the sun.

Xie Fei led Liu Tianchang through the garden to the backyard, and saw Yu Li holding the silver millet in his arms, raising his eyelids and looking over.

"Mr. Yu, excuse me." Liu Tianchang bowed respectfully and handed the prepared documents: "These are some clues we have found in the past two days."

Yu Li didn't answer, "I don't want to see it, just say it."

Liu Tianchang acted like a humble subordinate, making the current progress one by one.

When he heard that Gu Xiaoyun's motive for committing the crime was probably just to be beautiful, Yu Li sneered: "This is the result of your investigation?"

Liu Tianchang was silent for a moment: "Gu Xiaoyun has a low self-esteem because of her appearance since she was a child. She has visited Nanshan No. 1 People's Hospital many times to inquire about cosmetic surgery and actively save money for this. But since she was dumped by her boyfriend at the end of November, she After staying home for a week, she invited her ex-boyfriend to the house for her first crime. After successfully digesting her ex-boyfriend, Gu Xiaoyun's appearance changed a bit. In the next two months, she frequently went out and out of town. In the entertainment venues, hunting young and handsome men, every time she absorbs one, she will become more beautiful. She is said to have undergone cosmetic surgery. These are photos of various stages found on her mobile phone."

Looking at the ten or so photos Liu Tianchang took out of the file bag, Xie Fei couldn't believe it: "She killed so many people just because she wanted to be beautiful?"

"People in the world are seeking strength and longevity in cultivation, but she asks for a skin bag. She is really stupid and poisonous. No wonder she will be deceived by sorcery." Yu Li frowned, but did not raise any objections, only lifted her chin. Signaled Liu Tianchang to continue.

"We also noticed something very strange." Liu Tianchang said: "Gu Xiaoyun was looking for regular bar guests, but the police station had repeatedly checked the bars in the town when investigating the disappearance of persons, and no one had actually spoken to Gu Xiao. Yun had the impression that even Mr. Bai said that he only remembered a woman who asked him to strike up a conversation, but couldn't remember what the other person looked like."