Chapter 20

"Who is Xie Feicui?"

"Your name is Xie Feicui?"

Two voices sounded at the same time, Xie Fei looked at Yu Li, then at Taohuayan, and fell silent for a while.

In fact, the original owner was really called Xie Feicui when he was in the orphanage, because the dean's surname was Xie, and the original owner's children were named after jewellery materials. But the original owner changed his name to Xie Fei after he was taken back to Xie's house, but I don't know what Xie Yao's mentality was, and secretly always like to call the original owner "Xie Feicui".

Xie Fei wanted to talk to Yu Li and explain later, but saw that Xie Yao had already walked over.

When several people were facing each other, Xie Yao naturally noticed the people around Xie Fei-one of them was his idol, and the other was actually Lu Xiping, a well-known gold medal producer in the industry.

Rumor has it that Lu Xiping is the grandson of a big boss, and he has been escorted all the way since he entered the circle. He himself has great vision and ability. No matter what the reputation of the TV series, the ratings are always the best.

Why would these two people stand with Xie Fei? And Xie Fei seems to have changed a lot. Although the eyebrows are still the same, they are more dazzling as if they have been fine-tuned in a plastic surgery hospital. The temperament is even more different.

What shocked Xie Yao even more was that a vegetative man who had no threat in his heart, almost equivalent to death, appeared in front of him again intact...

Yes, Xie Yao didn't know that Xie Fei had recovered. His adoptive parents hadn't mentioned such a big matter to him. If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes today, how long would his cheap parents want to hide it from him? Or, in fact, they have been taking care of their own son behind his back?

Xie Yao's eyes flickered slightly, suppressing the dissatisfaction and suspicion in his heart.

The current situation is unknown and we must be cautious, so he smiled with surprise: "Jade, where have you been in the past few months, I asked my parents and friends, but they didn't tell me."

Xie Fei: "..."

I still have pearl agate too!

He rolled his eyes in his heart, not believing that Xie Yao didn't know what happened to the original owner.

Xie Fei just wanted to sarcastically, but Yu Li suddenly asked, "You two know each other?"

"I'm his brother." Seeing that Yu Li noticed him, Xie Yao greeted him politely: "Teacher Yu, Teacher Lu."

"Hello." Lu Xiping responded with a smile. Yu Guang observed that Yu Li's face suddenly darkened. He raised his sword eyebrows and prepared to watch the show with great interest.

As expected, Yu Li didn't disappoint him.

"It turns out that you are the adopted son of the magpie nest Jiuzhan." Of course, Yu Li thought of the "tragic" past that Xie Fei had told him, and the hostility in his eyes was concentrated, and every word was filled with ice.

Xie Yao secretly yelled badly, guessing that Xie Fei said something unfavorable to him in front of Yu Li, and Yu Li's attitude seemed to mean Xie Fei's advancement, obviously the relationship between the two was not bad. But usually on the set, Yu Li ignored him at all, even if he had tried his best to please him.

This kind of differential treatment makes Xie Yao feel like a fire burning in his heart, unwilling and wronged, just how Xie Fei's vulgar and stupid character makes Yu Li look different?