Chapter 5

"Minutes of the meeting?"

In the front yard of the inn, Yu Li roughly browsed a few pages of pinyin and text on the iPad, but it was still hard to believe: "He can call Yinsu?"

Don't look at Yinsu's dog-legged look in front of him, but never looked down upon outsiders.

"You can move." Ah Fu lazily fiddled with the purple bangs hanging down his forehead, "Yin Su is very active, and he actively seeks touch."

"..." Yu Li spurned in a low voice, "Unsatisfied things, idiots who are crazy!"

Suddenly, Yu Qi looked up with feeling.

Among the sunlight and clouds, the idiot he was talking about was flying quickly, and rushed to the front in a blink of an eye.

Yinsu's speed was too fast to stop, so he plunged into his master's arms.

Yu Li snorted to catch it, and when the training was about to start, he heard Yinsu's sharp cry. His expression changed, and he asked sharply, "Where was it blocked?"

After Yinsu pointed out the direction, Yu Lihung threw it to Ah Fu and rushed out of the yard.

At the same time, Shaoyang Town.

There was a mess in the cramped alley-the small three wheels fell to the ground, and the potted plants and piles of debris planted by each family were scattered all over the floor, and a few people were lying on the ground with swollen noses and groans one after another.

The most screaming voice is the bald man.

"Brother, is my idiom teaching course interesting?" Xie Fei squatted beside the bald man, holding the grass stalk picked up by the root, and poking the other party's face swollen into a pig's head.

The bald man's eyes were full of horror, "ho ho" panting.

"Dare to stop me?"

The bald man looked desperate and begged for mercy with his eyes.

"Do you think I let you go?"

The bald man nodded vigorously.

"Fine."

Xie Fei was surprisingly easy to talk. He stood up on his knees and looked down at the defeat. The shadow of the backlight blurred his expression, and at the same time it was cast on the bald man, becoming a lingering haze in the latter's heart.

From the perspective of a bald man, he can only see Xie Fei's beautifully curved jaw line and the gently opening and closing lips.

His heart shrank, and he felt a sense of panic similar to weightlessness, as if he would hear the curse from the evil **** in the next second.

But Xie Fei just asked: "Are you rich?"

Bald man: "..."

"You have just disturbed the residents, and they are so scared that they don't dare to go out now, maybe they have delayed business." Xie Fei casually pointed to a closed door, very upright and awe-inspiring: "And you smashed so many flowers and plants. , For serious damage to the environment, shouldn't it be compensated?"

Bald man: "..."

No one expected that the development of a containment to the end turned into a farce.

Xie Fei urged the gangsters to lose money from house to house, and received a lot of praise and applause from the people.

Before leaving, Xie Fei did not forget to remind him kindly: "Brother remember to collect the garbage later. I have just started to implement garbage classification, and I will be fined if I make such a mess."