Chapter 65

"High IQ criminal?" Xie Fei looked strange.

Liu Tianchang's face was flushed with Chinese characters, and it was difficult to speak.

"Oh, I said I was an idiot!" Yu Li immediately rose in arrogance, and snapped his fingers to the screen: "I don't know which deep mountain and old forest I got out of, it smells like soil."

Xie Fei couldn't help but laughed.

"So you have been looking for the Great Demon in a hurry for a long time. In fact, you are an illiterate who can't even use a computer?" The disappointment of the second girl is beyond words. She is also looking forward to enjoying a fierce battle of wits. Now the battle of wits is There is no hope, as for Douyong...

Lu Shengnan looked at the man's rickety body, "I always feel like I am bullying the elderly."

"Ah, don't underestimate the enemy." Liu Tianchang said with a serious face: "He is not right in his mind and knows so many secret techniques. It is by no means that simple on the outside, and I don't know what kind of monster it is?"

The latter sentence naturally asked Yu Li, but it was a pity that Yu Li could not see it through the screen.

In any case, the big boss lurking in the dark finally showed his true face. When he was not sure whether the other party had done a disguise, Liu Tianchang tried to enter the screenshot of the man's face into the database, and he really found a qualified person.

"His name is Ji Teng. Both his household registration and ID card were processed in October last year, but we did not find his reissue information." Liu Tianchang has reason to suspect that Ji Teng used hypnotism to achieve his goal. "He is Changxian Hong Villager, currently working as a nurse at the First People's Hospital of Nanshan City, 28 years old this year-"

"How old is it?" Xie Fei and Yu Diyi said in unison.

"28..."

Xie Fei was dull: "Is his face old?"

"I dare not say that I'm not a fool, I can't even cheat." Although Yu Li also faked his age, he was indeed green and tender in appearance.

Even though he knew that Yu Li was taunting Ji Teng, Liu Tianchang still felt an arrow in his knee. He sullenly pretended to be serious: "We have checked his rental house and he did run away. He has now posted his photo. To the sub-bureaus, we mobilized everyone to help us find people. In addition, we blocked the main roads out of the city, including the bus station, train station and airport. If there is news, we hope that Mr. Yu can help us arrest the prisoners."

Yu Li put his hands in his pockets, with an infinite air: "I want to see which old thing is causing trouble behind his back."

Liu Tianchang is not as optimistic as Yu Li. It has been 20 hours since Hu Limin was backlashed by the curse, and Ji Teng had plenty of time to escape. The card was only set up half an hour before the main road out of the city. If Ji Teng set off early and chose the highway, he should have left the card area long ago, and then find a place to get off in the middle, it is really hard to find.

After all the twists and turns, he finally found the trace of the other party. Liu Tianchang was really unwilling to miss it. What's more, Ji Teng's tricks were secretive, and it would only be harder to catch it later. Now, he can only hope that Skynet is spread all over the province, and Ji Teng seems to be not very clever, maybe he will reveal his whereabouts?

But the result was unknown, and it was impossible for everyone to wait in the game. Xie Fei and Yu Li left first.

I didn't sleep all night, or to be precise, Yu Li didn't sleep all night. Xie Fei still made up for a while in the lounge of the Demon Administration Bureau, and said, "Brother, let me drive."