Chapter 47

"Pippi shrimp is also okay?" Isn't it too casual...

"All beings are equal, not to mention Pippi shrimp, even ants, slugs, and leeches can cultivate into demons. Don't engage in racial discrimination." Yu Li said.

Obviously you like to engage in racial discrimination the most. As long as you don't include the words ancient gods and beasts when guessing the original form, you will bear the malice from the monster.

Xie Fei couldn't help but slander.

"What is your expression?" Yu Li keenly noticed that Xie Fei was not convinced: "Are you dissatisfied with me?"

"No, I'm just thinking about which person I met today is Pippi Shrimp." Xie Fei only briefly mentioned a few words when calling before, and only then did I gossip with Yu Li in detail. Then, "I suspect that Bai Wenqiu is Bai Yan's ex-boyfriend. I didn't expect Bai Yan to like the same sex."

"Don't you like the same **** too?" Yu Li raised his chin proudly.

Xie Fei didn't say a word, only staring at Yu Lixiao. The latter was seen vainly, and put on a posture of a teacher: "You have seen the world, tell me which of them is a half-demon?"

"It's definitely not Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin, otherwise you would have found out." Although Xie Fei said that his brain was stiff, he still had basic judgment. "The only strangers I have contact with are Bai Wenqiu and his girlfriend. Zhao Xiaoman is now, probably one of them."

"Bai Wenqiu." Yu Li didn't appetite, and gave the answer directly.

"why?"

"Pippi Shrimp has no memory. He has just awakened, and his bloodline is unstable. It is normal to have a negative state of amnesia. If he does not temper his bloodline as soon as possible, he will lose more memories."

"Ah, isn't the amnesia a one-off?" Xie Fei was not sure of his understanding.

"It is staged, and every time he loses his memory, he will lose a lot of memory fragments." Yu Li said indifferently: "If he is bad luck, he will suffer from aphasia, apraxia, agnosia and other obstacles later, which is a bit similar. In Alzheimer's disease."

"It's too miserable, isn't it?" Xie Fei couldn't help feeling sympathy, looking at how nice the lighthouse jellyfish is.

"What a terrible thing, Pippi shrimp is an arthropod."

Xie Fei was puzzled.

Yu Li snorted: "There are many legs."

"..."

So Bai Wenqiu's legs still have treatment?

"That's still better than the naked man Lan, and better than the seahorse." Xie Fei reluctantly commented, covering his mouth and yawning.

Seeing that his eyes were red, Yu Li regretted that he shouldn't ask too much, and he was not embarrassed to show it, so he said forcefully, "Go and wash off the smell of shrimp on your body, I don't like it."

Xie Fei originally thought that Yu Li should leave when he took a bath, but came out and found that the other party was lying on the bed and fell asleep.

He was stunned, and realized that Yu Li was tired after waiting. The other party hadn't fully recovered, and he had been sleeping for most of the time.

Seeing Yuli's legs hanging on the ground and one hand hanging outside the bed, Xie Fei carefully pulled out the quilt held by the other party and adjusted Yuli's posture. After hesitating, he gently climbed onto the bed. , Pinching the corner of the quilt and shaking, the white and soft quilt immediately wrapped the two people like a cloud.