Chapter 12

That night, Xie Fei confirmed from An Mingyi that the other party was going to Putian Hospital to have a baby.

He originally thought that An Mingyi would wait for the two sisters to return to the city before leaving, but he didn't expect Yang Duoduo to leave with luggage the next morning.

"My sister is in very bad condition. She fell again the night before and said she wanted to stay in the inn for two more days." Yang Duoduo shrugged helplessly, "But I still have to go to work. If I ask for leave, the leader will torture me to death."

Miss Yang is really good at fooling...

Xie Fei thought with some amusement. He personally carried Yang Duoduo's luggage onto the small three-wheeler and drove him to the village entrance to take a bus.

On the way, he did not forget to do a survey and asked Yang Duoduo whether he was satisfied with his stay.

"Very good, although the inn is a bit old, it is very clean, the service is attentive, and the dishes you cook are too delicious...Also, your inn employees are so good-looking hahaha!"

Yang Duoduo smiled heartlessly, Xie Fei breathed a sigh of relief, "Is there anything that needs improvement?"

"The wifi is a bit unstable." Yang Duoduo thought hard, "The hot water is not hot enough. It doesn't matter if the weather is not cold now. It may be more uncomfortable in winter."

That may be a water heater problem, Xie Fei secretly remembered.

When he returned to the inn, Ah Fu was checking out for Xu Lingyi and An Mingyi.

"Are you leaving in such a hurry?" Xie Fei was quite surprised.

Xu Lingyi seemed to be in good spirits, and the eyes that were not covered by the sunglasses were restored. She smiled and said, "Well, Mr. Yu means that the half-demon pregnancy cycle is different from that of humans. I am a little worried, so I should go to the hospital earlier. It's better to check."

Every time she said something, An Mingyi's face turned gray, like a layer of cement.

Obviously, although this tyrant has decided to give birth to a child, he has not yet done a good job as a mother... a father? Psychological preparation.

Xie Fei looked at An Mingyi with a little more sympathy, "Thank you."

An Mingyi smiled bitterly: "It's all for the children."

Xu Lingyi held her fiance's hand distressedly, "I will resign when I go back. During this time, I will be with you. Don't worry, I will take good care of your father and son."

An Mingyi: "..."

Although Xie Fei feels something weird, she still sent her sincere blessings to the young couple and included a newly bought "Encyclopedia of Pregnancy Knowledge" (second-hand).

In the wind, he led all the staff and waved goodbye to the two.

In a blink of an eye, the inn became deserted again, and the rainy season is also in Xining Village.

Youdao is an autumn rain and a cold, Xie Fei's T-shirt shirt is replaced with a hooded sweater, and the money for the sweater is also thanks to the "thank you fee" left by An Mingyi when he left.

Xie Fei first used the money to replace the inn's water heater and network cable, and then replaced the old bedding, in addition to some furnishings, and then bought a lot of tools-in order to save money, such as painting walls and repairing furniture. He planned to do it himself.