Chapter 68

A ring.

It means Xie Fei's vision and plan for the future...

Yu Li's downtime head was a bit indigestion, and he was too caught off guard.

He lowered his eyes and didn't say a word, just squeezed the report's hands and tightened slightly. After a while, Yu Li raised his head, expressionless: "I want to think about it."

"I have to consider..." Xie Fei was disappointed.

Yu Li nodded coldly, "I need a quiet space, you go out and wait for me first."

Xie Fei raised an eyebrow, smiled, and turned to go out.

After the door was closed, Yu Li slowly put down the report, and raised his head again with joy.

He carefully took out the ring and looked at the chandelier carefully. With his eyesight reading all over the jewellery and antiques, he immediately confirmed that the material of the ring was very valuable, and the ring body was transparent and turquoise, reflecting the radiant cold light.

Moreover, it is the bamboo shape that he likes!

Yu Li put the ring on the table, jogged to wash his hands, and specially applied hand cream.

When he came back, he picked up the ring and put it on the ring finger, only to find it was a little smaller.

While being confused, I heard Xie Fei's voice from outside the door: "Brother, that ring is mine. If you try it on, it may not fit the size. The one that belongs to you is in my hand. Do you need it?"

"Who, who tried it on!" Yu Chengzhong was nervous, and hurriedly said: "I'm still thinking about it, don't disturb my thinking!"

"......Ok."

Yu Li listened with his ears for a while, confirmed that the outside was quiet, and relaxed a little.

He held the ring and walked back and forth in the room a few times, then threw himself on the bed and rolled a few times, so happy that he couldn't take his shape.

After going crazy for a while, he sat up, trimmed his hair and clothes, and returned to his expressionless look.

"Where is your ring?" Yu Li opened the door and asked calmly.

"Here." Xie Fei smiled and took out a small wooden box from his trouser pocket and spread it out in his palm.

Yu Li was stunned again, because Xie Fei's wooden box was exactly the same as the box used by Geng Chen when he sent him the scale. It was exquisitely carved, and there was a bright gem embedded on the lid.

Seeing that Yu Li hadn't moved for a long time, Xie Fei urged: "Brother, don't you open it to see--"

Before he could speak, he was pulled into the house by Yu Li, and then a "wall dong" was followed, and his lips were sealed.

Facing Yu Li's extremely rare "frivolity", Xie Fei hugged the opponent's waist, closed his eyes, and devoted himself wholeheartedly.

No one noticed a squat figure at the open door, Yinsu buried her pie face in the fluffy chest, and "guo" shyly.

At the end of the kiss, they rubbed their noses.

Xie Fei's eyes were wavy, and the corners of his eyes were slightly curved, "Am I turning right?"

"Who said that?" Yu Li pretended to be cold: "The interviewer hasn't asked questions yet."

"... Then you ask."