Chapter 54

Three days after Yu Li returned, he also brought back news that the media had never reported.

"The shooting caused 4 deaths and 36 injuries. 9 of the wounded were shot, and the rest were caused by trampling." Huo Qing's studio is affiliated with M Entertainment. The news of Yu Li was heard from the company, "The murderer is local. Man, has now been arrested. According to police investigations, he was an employee of a shooting range. He was divorced three days ago. The crime was not premeditated, but a whim while driving."

"So it's revenge against the society?" Xie Fei was helping Yu Li pack his luggage, and couldn't help stopping when he heard it. "But how did he get into the concert with a gun? Isn't there a security check?"

"Kupeni is legally holding guns, and the security check is done locally, which is far less stringent than in China."

"It's too dangerous. Fortunately, you don't have to do a world tour." Even if you can't hurt Yu Li himself, if this happens, the star will not be immune to public opinion.

For example, this time, Huo Qingming was regarded as one of the victims, but he was criticized by the media and netizens. The studio was also surrounded by relatives of the dead and injured. It is said that even the staff were beaten. Most of the people who went to his concert were foreign students, and his immediate family members should have flown to Cupenei to deal with follow-up matters, and there is still something to be said after returning home.

Xie Fei fully understands the family's anger and grief, but also sympathizes with Huo Qing.

"Although I don't do a tour, I have to go abroad in a few days." Yu Li suddenly said: "The animal protection organization invited me to be a charity ambassador and tailored a wildlife documentary for me."

"...What do you tailor to do?" Xie Fei slowly raised a question mark.

"I, I mean a wildlife protection documentary." Yu Li realized that he had missed two words, and explained anxiously.

... It sounds strange, and the "Animal Protection Organization" inevitably reminds Xie Fei of the previous complaints about panda mating live broadcasts, and always feels that there is something difficult to say about the deal.

He didn't know why Yu Li suddenly changed the subject, and subconsciously asked, "How long will it take then?"

"It hasn't been decided yet, at least more than half a month."

"Isn't it a long time since I saw my brother..."

Hearing the unwillingness in Xie Fei's tone, he was complacent, "If you want to be with me, you can arrange it."

Xie Fei quite wanted to go, but when he thought of going so long, he really couldn't worry about getting to the inn, so he shook his head: "Forget it..."

Yu Li suddenly sank his face, paused and then reluctantly hinted: "These countries are also legally holding guns."

"But you don't need to worry. With your current strength, you can't hit with ordinary bullets, right?"

Yu Li choked, and he couldn't clearly express his appeal, and he became sulking.

Seeing that the two of them had completely deviated from the topic, Ah Fu, who wanted to hear about the idols all the way, couldn't hold back anymore: "Boss, you haven't said what happened to Huo Shen?"

Yu Liben was unhappy, and immediately became impatient: "How do I know? Go and ask him!"

As usual, Ah Fu shut up early, but now his worries about idols have overcome his fear of violence-before that, he thought he just likes Huoqing's music sensibly, and it was only after this that he understood him Is the most common star chaser.