Chapter 48

Zhao Xiaoman leaned on the bed and glanced at Bai Wenqiu who was pouring water for her. He bit his lip and said, "Wenqiu, or let's go home tomorrow."

Bai Wenqiu's movements stagnated, then turned back and asked calmly, "Didn't you want to travel?"

"I, I may have a cold." Zhao Xiaoman squatted to find a reason.

"Have a fever?"

"That's not..."

Bai Wenqiu asked himself whether he could tell whether his girlfriend was sick or not. He was slightly silent: "Don't you like living here?"

"No!" Zhao Xiaoman retorted eagerly, "It's very good here, I, I like it!"

"Do you not want to contact me Bai Yan?" Bai Wenqiu did not conceal his doubts, "You didn't stand up to it last night, you know him? Or I used to-"

"I don't know, I haven't seen him!" Zhao Xiaoman said in a flustered tone, holding his head artificially: "I have a headache, I want to rest first."

Bai Wenqiu looked at her quietly, seeing that Zhao Xiaoman was feeling guilty. He was about to say something, and suddenly heard a soft sigh: "Take the medicine and rest."

It wasn't until Zhao Xiaoman lay down that Bai Wenqiu pushed his wheelchair to the living room.

They lived in a suite. There was only a big bed in the bedroom. He could only sleep on the sofa tonight.

Although all relatives and friends said how much he and Zhao Xiaoman once loved each other, and how much the other side gave him, he still has no sense of reality.

He can't remember.

He has no memory of all the romantic pasts he has heard from others.

He rejected Zhao Xiaoman from the bottom of his heart, and naturally he did not want to sleep with him.

Bai Wenqiu has always been very guilty for this. He can't give love and can only make up for it in other ways.

In any case, he must shoulder the responsibility of being a "boyfriend" or a future "husband".

After waiting for a while, Bai Wenqiu felt a little bored, and simply pushed the wheelchair out.

It was less than ten o'clock, and there were many guests in the garden, and Bai Wenqiu saw Bai Yan standing under the vines at a glance. The other party was talking to a nice-looking young woman. The woman laughed at Yan Yan, and Bai Yan's eyes were slightly bent. The scene of the two standing together is pleasing to the eye.

Bai Wenqiu felt more upset and pushed the wheelchair forward without thinking about it, "Can you talk?"

Seeing that only Bai Wenqiu was alone, Bai Yan frowned slightly, "Where is Miss Zhao?"

"She rested."

Bai Yan knew that Bai Wenqiu would come to him sooner or later. No one was curious about the lost past, so he nodded, "Come to my room."

After entering the door, Bai Yan planned to make tea for Bai Wenqiu, but the latter refused to take it: "No, I don't like tea."

Bai Yan turned her head and smiled inexplicably, "You have really changed a lot."

"Why, I used to like to drink?" Bai Wenqiu is no longer surprised, even though the person in Bai Yan's impression is exactly like him now.

"It's more than love, I can't live without it. I even drink it at night." Bai Yan said half-jokingly: "The tea in the inn is made by Mr. Xie himself. My tea making skills are getting better now, and I want to make you Try it."