Chapter 50

The atmosphere on the table was a bit solemn for a moment.

Concubine Xiang was sluggish for a few seconds before realizing that her "map cannon" had affected the two big men on the table, and she retorted in horror, "I don't have one!"

"Dare you say that you didn't see that Cui Cui was chasing me?" Yu Li put his hands around his chest, his eyes were cold.

Concubine Xiang was silent. In fact, it was really not obvious. If it weren't for the boss to admit...but this is not the time to discuss this matter, "I'm just scolding Bai Yan, but I didn't scold you!"

"What about us, I didn't agree." If you didn't agree, of course it was not gay.

"Yes, I am chasing brother unilaterally." Xie Fei said blankly, you are a national treasure and you are right.

Listening to Xie Fei's tone, Yu Li glanced at him with slanted eyes and emphasized: "I agree with you to chase me, no one else is qualified."

Xie Fei smiled slightly and filled him with a bowl of soup, "Don't be angry, brother, I've been boiled for a long time with winter bamboo shoots and ball soup, you can try it."

Yu Li couldn't tell that Xie Fei intended to help Concubine Xiang. Although she was angry, she decided to give her a face. So he took the soup spoon and said to Concubine Xiang with a cold face: "Forget it this time, let me hear you next time. Do you dare to have opinions about Ki, homosexuality-"

"I have no opinion! Really, I swear." Concubine Xiang immediately expressed her position, thinking that she had lived for thousands of years and hadn't seen anything, how could she discriminate against homosexuality, but she didn't know how to understand others and paid her expectations. Speaking wrong, the big deal next time you scold secretly!

Seeing the storm subsided, Xie Fei couldn't help sighing that Bai Yan was absolutely true love. He could figure it out in just one night. Not only did he accept that Bai Wenqiu was a half-demon, he even accepted that the other party was Pippi.

He glanced at Yu Li subconsciously. Fortunately, his brother is a panda. Among the tens of thousands of animals, the panda should be the one he accepts most.

"brother."

"Ok?"

"You are so cute."

Yu Li:? ? ?

After this day, Bai Yan and Bai Wenqiu were often seen in the inn. At first, Zhao Xiaoman always followed, but like a transparent person, he couldn't blend in between the two. Over time, maybe It's boring, she just stays in the room every day.

"Did you tell him everything?" Xie Fei asked Bai Yan in her spare time.

"I didn't say, we never talked about the previous things, nor did he ask." Bai Yan held a cup of coffee in his hand, and the rich aroma was floating in the air. "Now he is Zhao Xiaoman's boyfriend, I am just him. An old friend I met in the past."

"Did Zhao Xiaoman really dated him for three years, or did he only appear after he lost his memory?" Xie Fei only knew that Zhao Xiaoman had cheated, but there were actually many possibilities in the unknown three years.

"The Bai Wenqiu she knows is exactly the same as me before." Bai Yan took a sip of coffee and smiled slightly. "With Wenqiu's character, he would not be able to accept others without letting me go completely."

"Then what are your plans?" Xie Fei didn't believe that Bai Yan was willing to keep going like this. If Zhao Xiaoman was really Bai Wenqiu's girlfriend, Bai Yan might not do anything, but after knowing that Zhao Xiaoman had replaced him, how could he bear it.