Chapter 37

"Lu, Lu, Lu..."

Wei San seemed to be bitten by people, his arrogance and arrogance extinguished so much that there was no scum left. At this moment, his mind was dizzy, his legs were soft, and he could not say a whole sentence.

Why is Lu Shengnan here? !

Can you still call his name? !

He just served a big boss to Lu's home for a meal three years ago, he never forgets, is this? !

Wei Sanku, Wei Sanyuan.

I think his subordinates add up to less than a hundred people, so the little boss who can't be on the table, do you need to send Wang Bo to deal with? !

Wei San has been on the road for more than 20 years, and he can be regarded as a leader in Shaoyang Town, but who is Lu Shengnan? The other party almost controlled the country's underground blockade business. Even if it was white, Yu Wei was still there, and he could be pinched to death with his fingers.

In his eyes, Lu Shengnan is no different from a Buddha. Now that the Buddha shows his spirit and wants to punish him, how can he not be frightened and panicked?

Originally, he wanted to come for a walk every day from now on, but at this moment he wanted to have the skill of flying away from the ground immediately disappear from the place, but there are still short eyes under his hands--

"Old lady, are you quite arrogant?"

"A handful of old bones don't prepare a coffin for myself sooner, and dare to make a strong stand!"

Wei San was so angry that he was about to vomit blood, and slapped the bald man on the back of his head.

The bald man looked dumbfounded. Since he came to the inn, he has been quiet as a chicken. Where did he speak badly?

However, Wei San did not force him to apologize. Instead, he walked up to Lu Shengnan and bowed respectfully: "Lu and Mrs. Lu, both of them are small and have eyes but don't know Taishan. , Just treat the little one as **** and dust, and the sweeper still dirty your hands. Or just put the little horse and let the little one roll by himself..."

In the horrified eyes of the gangsters, Wei San bowed three times humblely before finally waiting for Lu Shengnan to say: "Don't want to play anymore?"

"No, no more." Wei San shook his head hurriedly.

Lu Shengnan still looks like the old turmoil: "The old lady has bad energy, so I won't accompany you."

"You don't need to accompany! You rest, you rest!" Wei San got loose, almost sat down, and listened to Lu Shengnan faintly added: "Although I am just an old lady who wants to go into the soil, I also know that society is progressing and littering in this era. Garbage is to be fined..."

Before Wei San could react, Xie Fei immediately realized that the old lady was asking for compensation for him. He was already a good at fake tigers. He turned his head and rushed to the guests behind him and said, "I'm sorry to disturb you. The fee is free, and I hope everyone can accept my apologies."

Where are the guests who do not accept it, and who will have trouble with money. Most people originally had a good impression of Xie Fei, and they also saw that he had been troubled by others, and he had suffered a disaster. They couldn't help feeling sympathy. Even the individual guests who had affected their mood laughed kindly at this time, and they spoke to comfort him.

Xie Fei listened quietly. Seeing that the process was almost done, he reminded everyone that the firework show was about to begin, so a crowd of guests walked out of the inn one after another in the gangway of dozens of gangsters.