Chapter 40

"What do you call her?"

Shang still maintained a sense of reason, Lu Chaoyue looked at his nephew.

"Grandma?" Even Lu Xiping, who knows the inside story, is a little uncertain. Did the little girl roll her eyes just now? His grandmother has always been reserved and graceful, can she make such an expression? !

Lu Panyue wanted to ask "Are you crazy", but when he saw the little girl and her adoptive mother's similar faces, similar eyes, and even similar aura, he couldn't say a word.

The room was silent again.

Xie Fei gradually recovered. He looked at Yu Li at the door hesitantly, and saw that the other party asked with a cold face and impatiently: "How long do you have to stand stupidly and do mime?"

The little girl turned her head and flew her eyes: "What kind of fierce is it, it scared me."

Lu Xiping: "..."

The three sisters of the Lu family: "..."

Yu Li probably didn't expect that someone would dare to roll his eyes in front of him, and he was also stunned, and did not respond immediately. When his anger came up, the little girl had already walked in front of Lu Feiyue, her eyes sharp as a knife, she fell behind her skin and flesh inch by inch: "If I'm still alive, you dare to beat my grandson. Are you devouring it?"

Lu Feiyue was frightened and angry: "Where is the little devil-Girl Hu-joking with me?"

After speaking, she wanted to slap herself, why did she persuade? But when he saw that kid smiled intriguingly, he casually found a sofa to sit down, and said leisurely with Erlang's legs folded: "Sit down, I will satisfy everyone's curiosity."

As a result, the three sisters of the Lu family had experienced the great collapse of the worldview, but they also supplemented their biological knowledge.

"...That's the way it is, so I have to thank Mr. Yu for explaining the reason." Lu Shengnan turned his head and smiled sweetly at Yuli, then immediately changed his face, staring at the three adopted daughters who were dumbfounded, "If it wasn't for Xiao Zhao to worry about you forcing Tai Ping Tai After that, I won't go back and forth around the door to wake me up."

Lu Shengnan only felt that there was limitless energy in the body. Those rotten and moldy cells had been wiped out. She said that for half an hour, she would not be too tired, "If I wait for my normal differentiation to end, then I will be eighteen years old. Can't get it."

Dr. Zhao apologized stupidly: "I'm sorry."

"Forget it, it will be a few years of puberty for nothing." Lu Shengnan admired his new hands in intoxication, "I don't need to wear gloves anymore. Oh, my hands are so beautiful."

In an instant, everyone present had goose bumps.

"Are you really my grandmother?" Lu Xiping believed intellectually, but was always difficult to accept emotionally. "Why, why do you have a double ponytail, and talk--"

"What's wrong with the double ponytails?" Lu Shengnan interrupted him unhappily, "Before that there was no chance. Now that I have a new body, of course I have to take advantage of my youth to satisfy my young girl's heart. Not only do I have to tie a double ponytail, but I also want to buy it. Lots of sailor suits and princess dresses."

Ignoring Lu Xiping's awkward expression, Lu Shengnan continued to express his dissatisfaction: "Also, don't call me grandma, you will call me old."

Lu Xiping was dumbfounded: "Then what do I call you?"