Chapter 36

On Christmas Eve, the listing of Dahuang Inn was fully booked.

Many guests who arrived that day checked in one after another, and Xu Yaya, a student of Nanshan University, as a loyal audience of Xie Fei's live broadcast, also took this opportunity to come for a "field visit".

"You are really willing to live in such an inn in such a village for 999 nights. I don't know what to think." At this time, the girl with a long face sneered at the fence of the inn.

Xu Yaya held back her anger, regretting in her heart.

Her original plan was to come to the inn with her boyfriend for Christmas, and taste the little boss's cooking in person. However, her boyfriend was suddenly called by her tutor to go on a business trip, and she was unwilling to check out, so she moved to the neighbor two years ago. The city, now following his parents back to visit relatives, made Xiao Suyin. The other party agreed very readily, but on the day of departure, she began to complain, and she encouraged her to return the room and add some money to change to a five-star hotel in Shaoyang Town.

Xu Yaya feels that Faxiao's personality has changed a lot, but she found the person, so she forced a smile and said: "I just like it here. Besides, 999 also packs a Christmas dinner. Isn't it interesting?"

Su Yin curled his lips, glanced across the door of a group of tourists who were taking pictures around the Christmas tree, and secretly cursed "Tubaozi".

She was also regretting. Earlier, Xu Yaya said that the room rate was almost 1,000. She thought it was a resort village in the village. However, she checked before departure and found that it was a new online celebrity inn.

Su Yin has a stereotype of "net celebrities", not limited to people or others. In her opinion, they are nothing but "commodities" that rely on shortcuts to gain positions and marketing fraud. Only follow-up dogs with low aesthetics will pursue them.

As I was thinking, the voice of "follow the dog" Xu Yaya came from my ear: "Ah! This Christmas tree was made by Mr. Xie himself. I saw it in the live broadcast."

Su Yin frowned impatiently, "Should I go in? It's freezing cold."

Xu Yaya glanced at her, shrugged, "Let's go."

Su Yin raised his chin and stepped into the fence door. In a moment, he felt that the air seemed to be fresher. In addition to the fragrance of flowers and trees, there was a faint moisture in his breath, but it was not sticky, but like dripping in a dry winter day. A humidifier filled with essential oils is like blowing your face. And I don't know if it's an illusion, the temperature inside the courtyard is slightly higher than outside, and an open fence door seems to cut off the cold wind, leaving only the warm sun shawl.

"The greenery here is really good." Xu Yaya took a deep breath, "The air is so comfortable."

Su Yin subconsciously wanted to sing the opposite tune, and suddenly saw a dark shadow jump in front of her. She screamed and heard a chuckle around her-the guests in the front yard looked over, looking friendly or mocking. Su Yin awkwardly grasped the strap of the backpack and glanced at it. It turned out to be a little monkey wearing a Christmas hat, and the monkey was holding a few colorful candies.

"So cute!" Xu Yaya knelt down and asked with two red hearts in her eyes, "Is it for us?"

"Chiji." The monkey yelled twice, looking back at her with large and innocent eyes, and the hands holding the candy were raised a little higher.

Xu Yaya took two candies and handed them one to Su Yin, but was dissatisfied that she had just lost her ugly hair and slapped it away, "Dirty!"

Su Yin's voice is not small and his tone is very bad. After speaking, many of the guests' expressions are not very good-looking.