Chapter 4

"Sit down, everyone."

In the cramped tea room, Xie Fei greeted the boss with a gesture.

He chose a single seat, and Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu sat side by side on the other side with Yin Su in between.

The entrusted Yinsu stared at Boss Xie with scorching eyes, stepped on the ipad with a paw, and waited.

"Since everyone is here, then we will go directly to the topic." With the sound of paws tapping on the screen, Xie Fei started the first morning meeting since joining the company. He cleared his throat and said, "Brother Afu just now. Take me to the inn, I noticed many problems."

Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu were sitting in distress, the original novelty was wiped out by this opening sentence, leaving only panic.

"First of all, there are a lot of areas where the inn needs to be repaired, such as the fence wall that was smashed yesterday, and the leaky roof and walls. I even found a dog hole in the courtyard; secondly, the furnishings of the inn are too simple and the furniture is too It is very old and needs to be added or replaced. Lastly, the sanitary condition of the inn is worrying. Taking the room I stayed in the first day as an example, not only the walls have scratches and shoe prints, but there is also a layer of dust on the top of the TV... oh yes , I actually found a piece of hair on the pillow."

Xie Fei pointed out the problems one by one, and saw that the employees were about to shake them into a sieve, so they had to give a sweet jujube: "But the greening of the inn is still very good. Thank you everyone."

Ah Fu and Concubine Xiang immediately nodded their heads like smashing garlic, and listened to Xie Fei's analysis: "But if you want to attract customers, it's not enough to rely on greening, so these problems need to be corrected."

"That will cost a lot of money, right?" Concubine Xiang said with a guilty conscience, picking her nails, "The funds on our account are relatively limited."

Xie Fei is not surprised by this. Anyone can see that the inn is not doing well, but he is confident in his business ability. Only tens of thousands of yuan is enough to make the inn a new face, so he calmly asked: "How many?"

Concubine Xiang smirked and stepped on Ah Fu secretly. The latter's eyes dodged and trembled with an "eight".

"Eighty thousand?"

Ah Fu bowed his head ashamed.

Xie Fei twisted his eyebrows: "Eight thousand is a little bit young..."

Ah Fu did not dare to conceal any more, his voice was like a mosquito: "Eight, eight hundred."

"..."

The most fear is the sudden silence.

Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu held hands, heart-to-heart, and drew courage from each other. After a long time, they finally waited to thank the boss for the next sentence: "I remember that during the interview, you promised a monthly salary of 8,000, six insurances and one housing fund. Are you lying to me?"

In almost a second, Xie Fei saw the redness on Concubine Xiang's face disappeared, and the paleness was tinged with green, and the whole person trembled like a leftover leaf in a storm.

Is the problem serious...

Don't you just want to make him work for nothing? Could there be any hidden secrets?

Xie Fei tapped his chin with his fingertips, and recalled the first provocation of Concubine Xiang. Could it be that he wanted him to enter the Zhui Inn and be willing to work for love from now on?