Chapter 38

"I know about jellyfish." Xie Fei said with a pinch. After seeing the naked male Lan, he thought that jellyfish was nothing strange.

Lu Xiping didn't want to wait for Yu Li to sell her, so he directly logged into the search page with his mobile phone.

Yu Li was a little dissatisfied, thinking that he had been ignored, but considering Lu Xiping's current mood, he didn't say anything after all.

Xie Fei was very winked: "Brother, you can talk about it, I want to hear you talk about it."

Yu Li's complexion was slightly dark, and he said quietly: "After being sexually mature, the lighthouse jellyfish can transfer back to the larval stage through differentiation. For example, it is similar to the metamorphosis of a butterfly back to the cicada pupal stage when it is about to die."

"Rejuvenating?"

"You can understand it this way." When it comes to half-demon things, Yu Li is always extra patient: "According to the current human statement, it is the type and function of cells that have changed during the differentiation process, which promotes organ repair and regeneration. "

"Did my grandma awaken this bloodline?" The information Lu Xiping got from the Internet was more comprehensive than Yu Li's few sentences. He looked nervous and excited: "It says that as long as the lighthouse jellyfish keeps repeating the differentiation process, it can be obtained. Infinite life span, immortality, can't grandma be immortal?"

"It's not immortality." Yu Li denied, "There are also certain restrictions."

Lu Xiping was puzzled.

"Your grandmother is lucky, indeed, at the end of her life, she awakened the lighthouse jellyfish bloodline." Yu Li glanced at Lu Shengnan who was in a coma: "But if it is a sudden death caused by an accident, she has no time for differentiation and transfer."

Lu Xiping's heart tightened: "Then she is now..."

Yu Li twitched the corners of her mouth: "I suggest you better not disturb her here, once the differentiation fails..."

Lu Xiping, who had wanted to ask again, was immediately quiet as a chicken.

Yu Li glanced at the doctor who was hesitant to speak, and kindly reminded him: "Let Lu Xiping tell you the specific situation."

After speaking, he took Xie Fei and left the room.

When he left the door, Yu Li frowned: "Why don't you wear shoes."

Xie Fei was stunned, only to find that he was barefoot, and the cold on the floor was running up the bottom of his feet. He couldn't help shrinking his toes.

Yu Lishao looked away, "Don't expect me to hold you."

Xie Fei: "..."

Back upstairs, Xie Fei was still a little excited. He was well-informed, but he had never seen such a practical ability as the lighthouse jellyfish. Wouldn't it be like the call of Tianshan Tongmao as described in martial arts novels? What's the matter...The Eight Desolation and Six Harmonies, but I only respect merit?

"Grandma Lu is very lucky, then does Mr. Lu also have the blood of the lighthouse jelly?"

"The bloodline is not awakened, just like ordinary people." Yu Li took off his coat and hung it up, and sat directly on the edge of the bed. "Moreover, the half-demon differentiation will inevitably lead to some negative states."

"For example?" Xie Fei also took a stool, spread his legs and sat on the back of the chair.

"Differentiation will consume the original demon power contained in the bloodline. The first time she may live to sixty or seventy, the second time it may only be forty or fifty, and the third time she will probably die young." Yu Li's tone was obvious. Sense of superiority: "It's just a half-demon after all, and..."