Chapter 52

"I don't allow it!"

Before everyone had reacted, Yu Li was already angry and trembling with anger: "It's a shameless, outrageous, shameless, frantic!"

Quiet on Thursday and Monday.

Concubine Xiang's eyes flickered, and the corners of her lips curled up with a smile that seemed like nothing. When Yu Li's gaze swept over, she immediately corrected her attitude, frowning solemnly, shaking her head and sighing again and again.

Xie Fei completely bit the tip of his tongue to hold back his laugh. He and Ah Fu exchanged glances faintly. Both received uncontrollable expectations and excitement from the other's eyes, but he pretended to sigh: "The world is getting worse. what......"

Ah Fu knowingly cooperated: "The heart is not ancient..."

The others didn't know why, but they all cautiously didn't express their opinions. Only the second-second girl Lu Shengnan refused to be an adult's way of being observant. She gnawed on her chicken feet and said, "Are you standing tall? Just live it live, why are you responding so much."

"Okay, you jellyfish! How dare you talk back to me!"

Xie Fei knew that Yu Li had a guilty conscience when he heard it, so he was vaguely focused on the left and right, picking on the attitude of others.

According to historical experience, the more Yu Li said, the more he would only expose him. In order to avoid the tragedy, Xie Fei decided to help his brother. "It's not a big reaction, but now you can get anything to get your attention. Live broadcast, I just can't understand this kind of atmosphere."

"Yes, that's what I meant." Yu Li immediately became confident.

"And pandas don't want face?" Xie Fei said with deep meaning: "Animals are also dignified."

"That's right." Lu Shengnan suddenly smiled intriguingly, "I heard that the panda is a few times faster--"

In an instant, the lights in the room flickered and the TV screen flickered with snowflakes. Everyone heard the obvious sound of current flowing, which was as strange as a ghost film preview.

Accompanied by several loud noises, the power supply was suddenly cut off.

"What, what's the matter?" Yan Lai asked in shock in the darkness.

But no one answered.

"Just make a noise." Among the crowd, only Yan Lai was the most timid. He wanted to turn on the mobile phone flashlight, but he was still wearing oily plastic gloves on his hands.

"Oh, it may have tripped." Xie Fei gave a light cough, "I'll check it out."

But before he got up, the lights turned on again.

I saw the TV screen shattered and the coffee table was divided into two sections, and the food on the table was scattered all over the place.

"Where is Mr. Yu?" Yan Lai asked carefully when he noticed that there was one missing person.

Shame and autism may...

Xie Fei didn't dare to say clearly. He wanted to perfuse, but he saw Lu Shengnan frown: "As for, it's crazy to talk about pandas, isn't it..."

Xie Fei's heart jumped.

"His original shape is a panda?"

Seeing a group of people showing thoughtful expressions, Xie Fei sighed in his heart: Brother, I tried my best and can't help you.

With such an episode, the party must not go on.

Everyone helped to clean up the living room and then separated. Xie Fei walked to the door of Yu Li's closed room, hesitated for a moment, and decided not to touch the mold tonight. After all, Yu Li's anger was unprecedentedly high. Although he was a little worried that Lu Shengnan would be retaliated against, but the dead fellow is not dead and poor, so please ask for more blessings.