Chapter 9

Is he considered a criminal?

Xie Fei didn't rush to explain, but smiled at the aunt, "Pretty aunty, my sister got hurt, do you have any tissues?"

The aunt was first flashed by Xie Fei's smile, and then coaxed into exasperation by the other party's name.

Seeing that the boy was generous and the girl was not afraid, she understood that she had misunderstood. But there was never the word embarrassment in the aunt's dictionary. She turned her bag and said with a smile, "Some, some, aunty will find it for you."

Upon seeing this, the rest of the passengers breathed a sigh of relief and became bolder.

"What a handsome boy, did you go to high school?"

"Big girl quickly find a place to sit down, I have a medical kit here, do I need an alcohol stick? What about band-aids?"

"This is an urgent matter, but no matter how urgent it is, we must pay attention to safety. The old Wang upstairs was caught fooling around with a colleague a month ago. He ran too quickly and fell and he was paralyzed!"

There are many grandparents dressed as tourists in the car. They have always been keen on parenting, especially the gossip scandal involving ethics and morals. Now, as soon as someone starts a group, the others immediately follow up.

Amid the babbled discussion, Xu Lingyi put on her shoes again, holding the mobile phone and sunglasses that Xie Fei handed over in her hand, and said "thank you" in a low voice.

"You're welcome." Xie Fei was quite guilty. After all, Xu Lingyi was half of the responsibility for Xu Lingyi's fall.

He protected the other party and found a vacant seat, and then borrowed a medical kit from the passengers. After seeing Xu Lingyi starting to treat the wound, he tentatively asked, "What happened?"

Xu Lingyi paused, did not say a word, but started to daze.

After a long time, Xu Lingyi raised her head, her slightly lost eyes filled with obvious blankness, as well as faintly suppressed fear and paranoia.

Xie Fei was startled, almost forgetting what she had just asked. Seeing that Xu Lingyi didn't mean to answer, she had to change the question: "Where are you going?"

"Nanshan City."

Xie Fei was surprised, "It's so late..."

Xu Lingyi lowered her eyes and looked out the window.

Upon seeing this, Xie Fei wisely stopped asking more questions.

"Then you pay attention to safety." Whether Xu Lingyi can listen or not, Xie Fei sincerely suggested that the other party get off the car to find a hospital to treat the wound, and gritted his teeth and said that he would bear the medical expenses.

However, Xu Lingyi just turned around and said quietly: "Aren't you getting out of the car?"

Is this driving people?

Xie Fei sighed in his heart and leaned back in his chair leisurely: "I'll get off when I'm standing."

The driver waited until Xu Lingyi was firmly seated before leaving the car, which was not far away at the moment.

Xu Lingyi has a strange expression: "Are you sure?"

Xie Fei picked his eyebrow, otherwise?

"This is a direct bus from Xining to Nanshan." Xu Lingyi calmly told him the fact: "It should be the Nanshan Bus Terminal at the station."