Chapter 66

Recalling what he had just said, Yu Li was dizzy.

He has guarded the secrets for hundreds of years, his original form, his origin, his dark history...

His mysterious and stalwart image...

hateful!

Blame this old thing!

He shouldn't let the villain speak!

Yu Li's complexion was scarlet and white, and a faint red spread gradually over his clear eyes.

Before he could make a move, Ji Teng suddenly changed his color, and his face appeared inhuman blue and black. He gritted his teeth and said a name: "Geng--Chen--"

Everyone was startled.

"It's Gengchen's breath! It can't be wrong!"

Along with Ji Teng's roar, the wind blew up and the world changed.

Obviously it was July, but the temperature suddenly dropped, the ground was covered with a layer of ice crystals piled into thin frost, and the surrounding walls also burst into cracks.

The fine stones fell rustling, the lights on the platform burst one after another, and the surrounding area was plunged into darkness in an instant.

"Quickly turn on the flashlight!"

Liu Tianchang anxiously urged, and when the light came back to light, he saw a group of dark shadows flying in his direction!

"Be careful!"

Liu Tianchang quickly pulled over Comrade Xie Fei, the key protection object, the latter's face was dumbfounded, and he could be spotted even after hiding so far, and Ji Teng could sense the breath of Gengchen in his body-that piece Ni Lin, doesn't it come from Ying Long?

Although Liu Tianchang reacted quickly, the black shadow was even faster and rushed to the front in an instant!

Seeing that there is no way to hide, Liu Tianchang hurriedly drew his gun, and Xie Fei also clenched his right hand and slammed into the shadow. Maybe he was hitting the stone with the egg, but the threat is right in front of him. If he doesn't fight back, will he wait for death?

But Xie Fei stopped half of the punch.

Because Yu Li stood in front of him.

Hearing a loud "bang" sound, it was like two mountains colliding, the ground trembled, and Yu Li's back also shook.

Xie Fei was anxious: "Brother!"

"I'm fine." Yu Li swallowed a mouthful of blood in his throat and eyes, pretending to calm down. He looked directly at the monster with long armor and fangs in front of him, and sneered: "It turned out to be a zombie!"

He responded with a loud roar, a heavy stench spilled from Ji Teng's mouth, and its lethality was like an old smoker that hadn't brushed his teeth for a month.

The people nearby hurriedly held their breath, still inevitably inhaling a little "toxin gas", feeling dizzy, chest tightness and vomiting.

"Heh, who do you look down on?" Yu Li was completely unaffected, as if to prove his strength, his canine teeth grew longer, his silver nails grew savagely, and even his height jumped sharply. At this moment, his eyes were red, and his flesh and blood body had already been transformed into a pure demon body, otherwise he would not be able to withstand Ji Teng's collision.

Yu Lizhang opened his mouth, roaring like a tiger's roar and like a dragon's chant, in short, he refused to lose in a bit of battle.

Ji Teng, who was provoked, attacked first, and the two sides fought each other.