Chapter 34

Xie Feilian was pushed out the door with his clothes, and at a glance he saw Ah Fu crouching in the corridor.

"Boom-"

The heavy closing of the door caused Ah Fu, who was already terrified, to sit on the ground in fright, and sobbed in despair: "I know, I know, he will not let me go..."

Xie Fei is still in the current shame of being arrested, even if he has a thick skin, it is really humiliating to be caught searching for J, cough...too humiliating! But seeing Ah Fu cried out of his nasal blisters, he still persuaded him kindly: "Brother Ah Fu, don't worry, he is not angry with you, and he will definitely not trouble you tonight."

Looking for me...

"Really?" Ah Fu doubted.

"It's true." Xie Feila got up, "When he is angry tomorrow, you can admit your mistakes."

Ah Fu sucked his nose and nodded, but his heart was still uneasy. After Xie Fei returned to the room, he stood alone for a long time. After all, he could not save his panic from nowhere. He simply changed his body and turned into a palm-sized bat and flew away from the small building. .

It was nearly ten o'clock at this time, and there were guests walking, chatting, and chatting everywhere in the front yard, courtyard and garden. Only the backyard was quiet.

A bat melted into the night and quietly went around behind the small building.

It lurked in a tree, and its dark brown eyes were staring straight at a certain window. After several psychological constructions, it spread its wings and glide down on the window sill, its hairy face peeking into the room against the glass.

It was obviously a cold winter, but Yu Li was only wearing a vest and sitting on the edge of the bed with his back facing it.

The bat couldn't observe the other's expression and was a little disappointed.

It waited patiently for a while, but couldn't wait for Yu Li to turn his head. The anxiety caused by the unknown gave birth to fear in his heart.

Suddenly, the bat saw Yu Li jump up, and the other side stood there for a while, then turned and flew back to the big bed, with an expression that it had never seen before, nor dared to imagine...rolling ripplingly under the quilt Go away, as if kelp has become fine.

"..."

very scary.

I'm blind.

The bat's hair is all standing up, and it seems to smell the pollen of spring through the glass. It turned its head and almost fled.

Compared with this kind of Yuli, it would rather not see the sun tomorrow!

And in the next room, Xie Fei really doubted that he would not see the sun tomorrow-every muscle and bone of his body was clamoring, protesting to him as the master.

He exhausted his last remaining energy and took a shower. He fell asleep as soon as he touched the pillow when he climbed into the bed, but he didn't expect to be able to dream even when he was so tired.

The dream is no longer a snowfield, but a green mountain.

On the top of the mountain, the black-clothed man did not hold the red umbrella, nor did he see the murderous intent between his eyes. Instead, he smiled and looked at the opposite boy.

"Bold! How dare to enter my dream!"

The boy and Yu Li were born exactly the same, only a few years younger, his hair was longer than his waist, and the top of his hair was randomly **** with a thin bamboo tube. He was dressed in a dark purple robe, embroidered with silver-patterned butterflies, and when his wide sleeves were brought up by the mountain wind, the butterflies seemed to come alive and walked lightly among the purple clouds.