Chapter 51

Zhao Xiaoman slammed the door and left, leaving the house full of people with different moods.

The white mother trembled like leaves in the wind, and she suddenly laughed when she heard "pounce".

"Interesting." Yu Libai watched a big show and looked at Bai Wenqiu in a good mood: "It seems that you are not that stupid."

Bai Wenqiu had seen the bearded man two or three times, only as a relative of Boss Xie, even though he knew that the other party was reading a joke, he didn't care about it at this moment.

What's more, even he himself finds it ridiculous.

However, the white mother, who was holding her stomach full of fire, immediately transferred her anger to Yu Li, and a pair of flushed eyes stared over.

"Do you still want to heal your legs?" Yu Li didn't put the mother white in his eyes, and asked quietly.

Bai Wenqiu was startled. Of course he wanted to treat his legs. A skier could not participate in the Paralympic Games without his legs. But since he was injured, authoritative doctors at home and abroad have also seen a lot, but they are always disappointed. Now that six years have passed, he hasn't counted on it.

Bai Mu was even less likely to take Yu Li's words seriously, and believed that the other party was deliberately mocking.

Only Bai Yan's eyes lit up, "Can Wen Qiu's legs be cured?"

He knew that the bearded man was Yuli, and Yuli was not an extraordinary person.

"Pippi shrimp is an arthropod and has many legs." Xie Fei reminded quietly.

Yu Li's ear power is extraordinary, and he naturally heard it, and immediately said without covering up: "Wait for how long he will cultivate his legs on his own. I mean that a few spiritual plants in the backyard have the effect of limb regeneration."

Xie Fei suddenly realized that he had heard Ah Fu's introduction, but he didn't remember it for a while.

Now that Bai Wenqiu has awakened a half-monster bloodline, can he eat Lingzhi?

"What are you talking about?" Bai Wenqiu was absent-minded again, and now he found something was wrong, after all, Bai Yan's expression was serious.

Without waiting for everyone to answer, the white mother broke out first, "You all get out of me-quack, quack!"

Yu Li retracted his hand and put it in his trouser pocket, "Noisy."

Xie Feixin said that it's not good to mute directly, wouldn't it be more noisy now?

Amidst the sound of frogs, Bai Yan walked towards the uncertain Bai Wenqiu with a solemn expression: "Wen Qiu, there is something, I have to confess to you."

Rao is the always calm Bai Wenqiu. After seeing the white mother croaking inexplicably, he also felt very horrified: "What, what?"

"in fact......"

There was no expression on Bai Wenqiu's cold face, but his Adam's apple rolled.

"You are a Pippi Shrimp."

"..."

On that day, the mother-in-law finally fainted, and she didn't know if it was difficult to accept her spitting frog calls, or because her son was actually Pippi shrimp.

"I didn't expect Zhao Xiaoman to be a firecracker." Xie Fei sent an angry Zhao Xiaoman to the village entrance. After returning, he couldn't help but complain to Yuli. "I heard her cursing Ms. Bai on the road, but Ms. Bai really She is so curious, Bai Wenqiu is not without friends, what is the point of weaving such a lie? Is she not afraid that Bai Wenqiu really likes Zhao Xiaoman?"