Chapter 28

"Ya, are you watching the live broadcast of Xiao Xie's boss again?"

"It hasn't started yet. Weibo said at 12:30, I'll wait first." Xu Yaya is a sophomore at Nanshan University. Ever since I happened to see the fish head pot teaching in the live broadcast room of Dahuang Inn, I tried to do it once. After receiving the highest level of praise from her picky eater, she became a loyal audience of Xiao Xie's boss.

Although Xiao Xie's boss spends very little time on live cooking and is not as fond of talking and beautiful as other anchors, the content of the live broadcast is quite interesting.

"Let me take a look too." The roommate pulled a stool and sat down next to Xu Yaya. "Last time his handmade purse was made super cute, I really want to have such a handy boyfriend."

Xu Yaya said half jokingly: "Although I like Boss Xiao Xie, according to the law, don't have any appearance illusions about the faceless anchor."

"Hey, people are beautiful in their hearts." The roommate disagrees: "Furthermore, boss Xiao Xie is there, no matter how ugly it is."

As the two talked, the dark screen suddenly lit up, and a puddle of yellow mud appeared in the screen.

"Huh? What are you going to do today?" Shio asked curiously.

Then came the anchor's voice from the audio: "Hello everyone, today's live broadcast theme is to make blue tiles. The blue tiles house has actually been used for thousands of years, but blue tiles are rarely used in buildings today. The skills have gradually been lost..."

"Eh? How do I remember that it was a girly voice last time. You changed the anchor and you entered the wrong room?"

Xu Yaya was stunned, "No... who is this?"

Not only them, but the barrage is also full of question marks.

"Did the anchor forget to bring the voice changer?"

"Ah? Did the anchor use the voice changer before? I thought I was a girl who didn't protect my voice from developing naturally, and I felt cheated."

"Heh, I thought you were a serious anchor, but I didn't expect to engage in the eyeball game too, instantly low."

"I don't use a voice changer, it's always my voice." The familiar girl voice sounded again, and in the next sentence it changed back to a clear male voice, "I just want to get to know everyone again."

As soon as the voice fell, a suddenly enlarged face almost filled the entire screen.

"Hi, are you scared by me?" The young boy in the lens has red lips and white teeth, clear and handsome eyes. His eyes are slightly squinted, and the corners of his eyes are slightly bent. The amber pupils are big and round, showing a bit of innocence and innocence.

"Haha, I'm going back a little bit, too close will make me ugly." The camera shook, as if adjusting the angle. Immediately, the boy gradually moved away from the camera, revealing a gray jumpsuit. Holding a cell phone, he looked down at the moment, then looked up in confusion: "Why don't you speak anymore? Signal problem?"

Following his questioning, a barrage slowly floated across the screen--

"I am finally qualified to force the experience of replying to the beauty of sacks..."

The barrage disappeared to the left of the screen, looking extraordinarily lonely, but behind it, thousands of troops charged.

"Fuck!!!"

"It's not ugly! Do you have a misunderstanding of ugly characters! It's not ugly!!"

"Don't retreat, Erkang! The little boss shook when he saw me!"