Chapter 27

For the second time, Xie Fei heard about the aura recovery and the popular science of Yaozu inheritance. Perhaps he had experience. This time, Yu Li's description was more concise and more accurate.

When the ending sound dissipated, the ward fell into a lasting silence.

For a long time, Lu Xiping laughed suddenly, but there was no smile in his eyes: "Your so-called abnormal phenomena and capable people have long since refuted the rumors. The official standard is that cultists use rumors to develop believers for profit. Why, you also joined the cult. Now, you actually believe that there are demons?"

Yu Liyan stunned back briefly: "You even believe in hell."

Lu Xiping was silent for a moment, then raised his head and said, "I don't believe it. I don't believe in ghosts or demons. Yu Jincheng is not dead at all. You guys are playing with me together."

Yu Li did not excuse, but instead stretched out his hand to cover his sweaty forehead.

Like being touched by an immortal, Lu Xiping's blurred vision instantly regained his clarity. He smelled a rich orange scent in his nose, and even his ears were no longer clogged like a ball of cotton. He closed his eyes instinctively, and felt an indescribable air flow pouring in from the center of his eyebrows and spreading throughout his body. The painful shoulder injury seemed to improve slightly.

When the warmth on his forehead disappeared, Lu Xiping slowly opened his eyes, and he looked at Yu Li with a complex expression, without speaking for a long time.

When he spoke again, his voice was dull: "What the **** is going on?"

The bizarre experience he had personally experienced made him finally willing to face the reality-eliminating all impossibility, even if the answer is incredible, it also means the truth.

Lu Xiping cherished too much confusion and fear in his heart. He wanted to know the truth and was afraid to know the truth.

But Yu Li showed no mercy to him, and was even less likely to comfort him. He just said indifferently: "Emperor Moth Yin Yang butterfly, a rare species of butterfly, the genus Poison. It has mixed male and female wings, and the left and right wings are female and right. Wings are male."

When he heard the words "mixed male and female", Lu Xiping squeezed the sheets tightly, almost unable to control his expression. He gritted his teeth and didn't let himself be too gaffe.

However, Yu Li seemed to have not found it, and continued: "Each butterfly has spherical ganglia in its chest and abdomen. Even if the brain is dead, it can still play a control role and even survive for more than two weeks. This specialization Once you are awakened, you will naturally develop a concrete ability. You can understand it as a fake life phenomenon."

"Fake work?" Xie Fei, who hadn't said much, couldn't hold back. "But when I saw Mr. Yu that day, his words and deeds were normal. If the brain is dead, even if he can control his body, it should be similar. The walking dead, right?"

"The half-demon is not an animal without intelligence. It also has thoughts and emotions during the fake life. If you change to a pure monster, you can use this period to reshape your body or take home." Yu Li corrected Xie Fei's mistake Cognitive, and said quietly: "I smelled a demon on you that day. When I saw Yu Jincheng, I knew he was in a fake state, but he was not aware of it. His memory stayed at the moment of the car accident... "

Yu Li talked about a conversation with Yu Jincheng one morning. He woke up the other person and learned from Yu Jincheng what happened after the car accident.

As he talked slowly, Xie Fei's mind extended a picture--

The bus rushed down the bridge and fell into the deep river.