Chapter 49

The man brought the cub back to the cave and took care of it every day.

However, the cubs are untamable, kicking and biting men at every turn, and they are squeamish and do not eat breast milk.

However, the man was not annoyed. He turned into a swaddle and wrapped the limbs of the cub, and specially found the jade jade liquid for him. Seeing that the cub no longer disliked the cub, he joked: "You are the respect of the beast, and the breast milk of ordinary beasts is indeed insulted. you."

The cub also didn't know whether it could understand it, and only yelled violently.

The man chuckled, unwrapped and massaged the abdomen of the cub, but the cub kicked his chin.

Xu Shiqiongye jade liquid is nourishing the heaven and the earth, and the cubs are getting lighter and lighter. Coupled with the indulgence of men, the cubs are often seen chasing butterflies and birds in the mountains and forests.

Perhaps it was the man who "served" safely and thoughtfully, and the cubs gradually got close to them, always accompanied by them, and there was no longer the scarlet symbol of monsters' violence in their eyes.

"Do you have a name?" One day, the man snapped the straw hat he had just made on the round head of the cub and asked casually.

The cub raised his head and looked at him blankly, seemingly unclear.

"If not, I'll make one for you." The man saw the mountains full of green bamboos dragging the smoke, as blue as splashing indigo, and suddenly said: "The gloomy and gloomy and gloomy dampness promotes the liberation of the knots. As an iron-eater, you should like bamboo , I will call you Yuli."

It's a pity that the cub couldn't understand his intentions, and had already lifted his straw hat impatiently, and only hugged his legs and acted like a baby.

The man picked up the cub and asked with a smile, "Ali, how does it sound?"

"Hmm! Hmm!"

"From now on, this will be your name."

The sun and the moon are unknown in the cave, but the mountains rotate in the four seasons.

The cub never grew up.

"Master, do you really want to venture into the underworld by yourself?" On the top of the mountain, the charming woman had beautiful eyes and anxious words.

"Chi You was defeated, grievances turned filthy evil, female ghosts were infected by evil cholera, and the world has been severely drought for several years. Although I can walk clouds and rain, but I am cursed by Chi You, I will never regain, and I cannot drop the rain. In addition to drought elephants, she must punish female ghosts, but now she has temporarily avoided the underworld."

The man's clothes were wrapped in the fog, his sleeves were blowing in the wind, and he sprinkled a handful of Linggu, attracting the goshawk that hovered in the air to grab food: "I'm going to go to one for the female stupid, and the other for Ali. It is Chiyou's mount. Infected by evil, the spiritual body degenerates to an infancy. Without the help of the spirit treasure, even if the blood of A Li is extraordinary, he can live at most a hundred years. I take it back to the mansion, and naturally plan for it. The spirit treasure of the Three Realms is in the sky. Three points are on the ground. Since I have nowhere to go, I can only enter the ground."

"But master, you have also been exposed to evil spirits, and the underworld is filthy, I am afraid that your soul will be damaged." The woman was still uneasy.

"Don't worry, I've calculated it, this trip is fine." The man calmly smiled: "You and Ah Fu guard the Dongfu, take good care of Ah Li."

The woman Yingying bowed: "Yes, master."