Chapter 8

Perhaps because of a conversation with Yu Li, Xie Fei had a dream that night.

In the dream, the deep space is endlessly high and endlessly dark, and a starlight is suddenly lit up in the darkness, and then another, and then... billions.

The stars are arranged and combined into a variety of mysterious and mysterious symbols, as if from the most rational mapping of the universe, containing the vast power that can destroy everything.

When Xie Fei woke up, the picture in the dream became fragmented. He opened the curtains dizzy and it was already bright.

Because Concubine Xiang offered to take charge of today's breakfast last night, Xie Fei was not in a hurry. He had planned to fall back to bed for a while, but when he thought about the tattered fence of the inn, he went to the bathroom to wash in discomfort.

When he went downstairs, he heard that the guests had already set off, and Yu Li left earlier, and the agent came to pick him up before six o'clock.

Concubine Xiang's cooking skills are barely enough, Xie Fei fills up her belly at will, so she arranges for her to continue cleaning the room, and he and Ah Fu go to the front yard to make up the fence.

The method of bamboo fence is not difficult. First, remove the bamboo scars, then saw the bamboo to the required length, cut the bamboo in half into four equal parts, and then use the strips to bind the cut bamboo to shape, and finally pierce it into the soil. That's it.

It's simple but cumbersome.

Xie Fei and Ah Fu were busy for most of the day, only half of the fence was repaired.

When Xie Fei was holding a knife to cut the strips, she heard a rush of footsteps, followed by Yang Duoduo's screams: "Ahhhhhhhh! My mother! Afu brother, are you a god? ?"

Xie Fei shook his hand, almost not adding a scar to himself.

He looked towards the fence gate blankly, and saw Yang Duoduo pulling his cousin towards him like a tank, running all the way to Ah Fu, not giving other people a chance to speak, and couldn't wait to explain what happened today.

It turned out that last night Afu considered that she was in danger of losing money, so she should pay more attention to her mobile phone and wallet. Yang Duoduo thought about the people coming and going in the film and television base, and there were probably thieves, so she brought a Bluetooth alarm before going out in the morning. Unexpectedly, on the food street in Shaoyang Town, her alarm suddenly rang, but the mobile phone in her trouser pocket was gone.

"At that time, the thief hadn't gone far, and the stolen goods were taken on the spot!" Yang Duoduo still had lingering fears when he mentioned the incident, but he was also too excited: "Afu brother, if it were not for you, the phone I just bought would be gone. I haven't even paid the installment yet."

"Small." Ah Fu returned carelessly, Yu Guang glanced at Xie Fei on the side, and immediately raised an enthusiastic smile: "Even if the phone is lost, I am not afraid of it. I am best at finding people and things, and I can find it 100%. Come."

Yang Duoduo nodded fiercely, she had completely admired Ah Fu's ability, and her eyes gleamed and said: "And I really saw Ouba today, he looks a hundred times better than the photo! No, a thousand times! What a pity Ou There is only one scene in Pakistan, so I withdrew it after filming. If I could look at him a few more times, I could also close my eyes peacefully-Oba?"

Xie Fei turned his head along Yang Duoduo's gaze, and saw Yu Li wearing a baseball cap standing in front of the fence, holding sunglasses in his hand, and the same dementia as Yang Duoduo hidden in his cold expression.