Chapter 10

Did he hear it wrong?

Isn't it a man who spoke just now?

Xie Fei suspected that she had hallucinations, especially Yuli's expression was so calm.

The whole area was quiet, and even Xu Lingyi was silent.

Xie Fei leaned his ears to listen, never waiting for the man to say "I'm kidding".

At this time, he felt his wrist warm.

When he lowered his head, he saw Yu Li's slender five fingers covering his wrist, and with only a light effort, he pulled away his hand holding the corner of the opponent's clothes.

But Yu Li didn't let go, but pulled him forward in strides.

"Mr. Yu, wait!"

He lowered his voice and shouted, Yu Li was unmoved.

Xie Fei knew that he was strong since he was a child, but at this time he couldn't get rid of the shackles of Yu Li all his life. Seeing that he was getting closer and closer to the concealed door of the stairwell, he eagerly climbed on the handrail of the stairs, struggling to stabilize his body.

Seeing Yu Li look over, Xie Fei said hurriedly: "They are talking about personal matters, can't we just go out?"

Yu Li "tsk" impatiently, lifted his long legs in the next second, and kicked the door "bang"!

--Six eyes facing each other.

The reason why there are only six eyes is because Xu Lingyi is in a stressful sluggishness, completely ignoring the two of them.

Xie Fei's breathing became lighter. He just wanted to disappear where he was. He tried to squeeze out a smile and listened to Yu Li's greetings: "It turned out to be Mr. An, long time no see."

The man called "Chief An" looks dignified, even if his face is haggard and his beard is stubborn, he still carries the majesty of a superior. Obviously he did not expect that there were outsiders in the hospital, and he did not expect that person would still know him. His sharp eyes swept over the two uninvited guests, and finally locked in Yu Li: "Excuse me..."

Without turning his head, Xie Fei knew that Yu Li must look unhappy, and she heard the cold voice of the other party: "Zong An is really an honorable person who forgets things. My name is Yu Li."

An Mingyi looked at Yu Li for a moment. The young man's appearance was indeed superior. Even though he usually didn't pay much attention to the insignificant people, he still had a faint impression of this face, "Oh, you are the one... at the charity dinner. Too many stars who are on stage singing Allegro?"

Yu Li: "..."

Xie Fei: "..."

Yu Li became angry from embarrassment, unconsciously exerting force, but felt a struggle. He lowered his head and glanced, he was still holding Xie Fei's arm, and there was a faint bruise on the opponent's wrist. He immediately let go, wanted to say something and held back, and turned his hostility towards An Mingyi: "It's been two and a half months, right?"

An Mingyi was confused, "What?"

Yu Li smiled softly, but there was no smile in his eyes: "I said... the baby in your stomach?"

"..."

The scene was deadly silent.

An Mingyi's eyes were bad, as if he wanted to kill Yu Limiekou.

Xie Fei instinctively stood forward, blocking his vision.

At the time of tension, Xu Lingyi, who had shielded the world, finally recovered some of her sane, weak and asked: "Is it true?"