Chapter 25

In the early morning, Yu Li woke up from the morning light.

Like every day in the past, he spent a while on the bed with his eyes open, then took the phone on the bedside table to check the time, and then inspected Weibo, Tieba, fan stations, and finally got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

But when he stepped into the slippers, he suddenly noticed that there was another person in the room.

The territory was invaded and awakened Yu Li's instinct as a monster race. Killing intent appeared in his eyes, but he disappeared after seeing the opponent clearly.

Xie Fei huddled up on the sofa, covering his head with his hands like a cat, showing only one white ear.

Yu Li was puzzled. He didn't understand why Xie Fei would sleep here; second, he didn't understand why someone broke into his room and he didn't realize it. But as the memory fragments were gradually pieced together and formed, the majestic information poured into my mind, and Yuli's expression solidified a little bit.

After a while, he shook his body and sat down on the edge of the bed with loose eyes.

He remembered!

I remembered how I stood on the table, how shamefully read a sentence of Goubuli Baozi, how I was snatched off by the crowd, how I was watched, and how I was brought back to the room by Xie Fei...

More than that, he didn't seem to stop after he came back, although the memory was completely fragmented, but Xie Fei sleeping here is the best proof.

Yu Lihei sat for a long time, racking his brains and couldn't think of a way to avoid reality.

He spread out his right palm and stared at the light lines on his palm. He couldn't help resenting his low level of cultivation at this time, otherwise he could look back in time and erase all embarrassment.

hateful!

The situation was so bad when I first joined the WTO, I had to do business to survive in order to survive, and even had such terrible sequelae.

That glass of wine was too much last night, he shouldn't drink it, it's the rat and the chicken!

After thinking about it, Yu Li decided to disappear for a few days first, and set aside ten days.

He stood up again and wanted to leave quietly, but his eyes fell on Xie Fei.

After a long time, Yu Li turned around and hugged the quilt with his body temperature, and walked to the sofa.

When the quilt touched Xie Fei, Yu Li suddenly heard a babble, and then, Xie Fei turned his face slightly, and his eyes blocked by his palms slowly opened.

Yu Li: "..."

"Brother?" There was still a trace of sleepiness in Xie Fei's voice who just woke up. He flattened completely, propped up his upper body on his elbow, and asked with concern, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Yu Limeng stepped back and accidentally bumped into the coffee table. Without the arrogance of the usual, he squatted and said: "I, I'm very comfortable, you don't curse me."

Xie Fei tilted his head to look at him, with a bunch of hair on his right ear, and then smiled lightly after a moment: "That's good."

Yu Qi was panicked, but his face deliberately coldly said: "Since I am awake, I will go back to sleep."

"My neck is sore." Xie Fei did not pick him up, but hugged the quilt tightly: "Brother, your quilt is soft and warm."

Yu Li's skin became hot, suspecting that Xie Fei was acting like a baby, and there was no evidence. He noticed the red marks on the other's face, and suddenly became soft-hearted. He cleared his throat and said, "I will allow you to lie on my bed. A moment."