Chapter 17

That morning, had it not been for Xie Fei to hold Yu Li's waist desperately, I'm afraid there would be a few more murders in the inn.

The two ran away, but Xie Fei gave up his righteousness and stayed to carry all the anger.

He was pleased and flattered in every possible way, and finally made Yu Li's expression warmer. The other party only stayed for breakfast and rushed back to Shaoyang Town.

It wasn't until Yu Li's back disappeared that Ah Fu and Xiang Fei dared to appear.

The two stood in the corner of the courtyard pulling and pulling, muttering.

Xie Fei was sitting on the swing, with one calf swaying randomly, and the other tiptoe on the ground.

Hearing "You go" and "Why don't you go" not far away you come and I go, Xie Fei said: "Two brothers and sisters, please stop acting? Standing so close, I am not deaf."

The two came forward with a smile, and Concubine Xiang gave Ah Fu a hand, and the latter hesitated and said: "Boss, what, why is the boss looking for you?"

To be honest, Xie Fei didn't know.

Yu Li came and left in a hurry. He didn't mention any purpose from start to finish. Is it really just a touch?

Seeing him shaking their heads, Ah Fu and Concubine Xiang looked at each other. They were quiet for a while, Concubine Xiang tentatively said: "Did he ask you for a picture?"

Xie Fei raised his eyes: "What picture?"

Concubine Xiang was taken aback, clicked on the phone album and selected a picture from it: "Have you seen it?"

Xie Fei looked at it for a while, "I haven't seen it."

His reaction was normal, and he didn't think there was anything special about the picture. Although like most people, Xie Fei has a sense of surprise at first sight, but when I look closely, I find the brushwork dull and tacky.

He has a faint feeling, as if the scene shouldn't be what it looks like in the painting...

Seeing that both Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu were a little disappointed, he asked incomprehensibly: "What's wrong with this picture?"

"No, nothing." Concubine Xiang secretly twisted the people around her, and Ah Fu bit her head and said: "I just saw it on a hot search. I think it looks pretty..." He just said a few words. I couldn't go on anymore, so I didn't believe it.

"It's okay." Xie Fei jumped off the swing and patted his wrinkled pants. "I'm going to live on the mountain. I'll leave it to you here."

Xie Fei turned around and left, and the two who remained in the same place breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

But Xie Fei is not a fool. Of course, I can see that Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu deliberately conceal it, so I suspect that the picture is not that simple.

It's just that they don't want to say, and he doesn't bother to get to the bottom of it, anyway, it's for nothing.

Xie Fei left the matter behind in a blink of an eye, but when he went to bed at night, he had a dream.

In my dream is a vast ice field.

The cold wind swirled down like feathers of snow, lightly covered with cracked ice.

A man in black is standing on the ice floe, holding a red paper umbrella in his hand, and in front of him lies a huge bat.

The left wing of the bat was broken, and there was a deep scar on the mouse-like face, which looked dying.