Chapter 53

Being arrested, what Xie Fei is most worried about is not Yu Li's madness, but that the other party has noticed his little secret-normal people see this Weibo, at most as a joke, where will he dodge like him?

If he was Yu Li, he would definitely be suspicious, not to mention that Yu Li was already very skeptical.

Xie Fei wanted to break down into water molecules and disappear, feeling like a defendant waiting for the judge to pronounce his sentence.

After a long time, the judge finally raised the hammer.

"This is called social news?"

"Isn't the topic of social concern called social news?" Xie Fei pretended to be ignorant.

Yu Li stared at him darkly, "You..."

Xie Feixin shrank into a ball, here it is!

"Do you know why pandas can reproduce for eight hundred years without extinction?"

"......Alas?"

Xie Fei froze for a long time before saying, "Because there are no natural enemies?"

"Besides, it's also because the pandas are very capable of reproducing." Yu Li didn't expect to be ashamed to become angry, but calmly said: "The changes in the living environment have caused the pandas to degenerate a lot compared with the ancient times... ...At least thousands of years ago, wild pandas were very easy to conceive and give birth."

Yu Li's tone was too serious, and his expression was too natural. Although there was no specific argument, Xie Fei was still bewildered for a while-is the other party in science popularization or flickering?

Seeing Xie Fei's suspicion, Yu Li suddenly coldly lowered his face, "What is your expression, dare you not believe my words? Did you live for five thousand years or I lived for five thousand years?"

"......you.

Xie Fei is sure about it.

Unexpectedly, his brother now also learns to use circuitous tactics to save his respect...

Unfortunately, it is still not calm enough.

"In short, the giant pandas in ancient times were very powerful." Yu Li made a summary statement.

"Super awesome!"

At this moment, even if Yu Li said that pandas are as colorful as peacocks, Xie Fei would not refute, he just wanted to save his life.

The two chatted with each other thoughtfully, and when they said that, Yu Li gradually lost his words, and simply closed his eyes and continued to calm down.

Xie Fei was overjoyed in his heart, and took back his phone to write on Weibo-the picture just taken hasn't been posted yet.

He has a good picture, spells out a beautiful nine-square grid, and clicks to send.

When he raised his head again, he met Yu Li's implicitly probing eyes.

Xie Fei's heart shook.

"No." Yu Li frowned slightly: "Look at a panda... what kind of news, what secretive and sneaky things do you do?"

Xie Fei: "..."

"Oh, didn't my brother object to the live broadcast of panda mating that day? I saw that although there was no video on this news, but there were a few pictures, I was worried that you would be angry." Xie Fei said nonsensely. With the buffer time just now, he was so angry. Find a clear reason.

"Really?" Yu Li's expression clearly said not to believe.

"Otherwise? What do you think I did for?" Xie Fei didn't expect the other party to believe it, as long as he could get it through. Anyway, Yu Li had more scruples than him, and it was impossible to ask clearly.