Chapter 56

It was pitch black everywhere, only a ray of light from the flashlight.

Yu Li frowned. When he realized that he might have been tricked, the shame and anger almost made him explode on the spot.

At this moment, suddenly a burst of music sounded.

It is the sound of the piano.

Looking back at the sound of Yu Li, there is a piano in the Linshui Pavilion connected to the wooden bridge of the hot spring pool, the moon-white veils hanging from the eaves of the pavilion are half-closed with gold threads, and the candles in the pavilion are full of warm orange light. Reflected a full pool of waves.

Xie Fei was sitting at the piano, playing a piece of "Happy Birthday to You" seriously.

Yu Li was stunned.

He never knew Xie Fei could play the piano.

I don't even know why there is a piano here.

With Yuli's brain capacity, he couldn't think too much, so he only focused on Xie Fei.

The sound of the piano followed the night breeze around the ears, bringing Yu Li back to the past in an instant.

That person always loves to play the piano to him.

Only four thousand eight hundred years have passed, and he never heard it again.

Until this moment.

When the last note disappeared, the person in the pavilion closed the piano cover and stared at him, "Brother, are you looking for me?"

Yu Li did not answer.

Xie Fei sighed, is he not playing the piano well enough, or the surprise prepared is not interesting enough?

For today, he also specially asked Huo Qing to borrow the piano, and when he was studying in the original world, he also won a lot of awards with the piano. Even if he neglected to practice since the journey, he never missed a song "Happy Birthday to You" Right?

Forget it, he has other tricks anyway.

So not long after, Yu Li saw Xie Fei walking up to him with a birthday cake filled with candles, and in the candlelight was a giant panda lying on the ground piled up with cream and chocolate.

"You..." Yu Li slowly said, "Why are you alone?"

"Don't you still have a brother?" Xie Fei turned his head and sneezed as soon as he finished speaking.

Yu Li noticed that Xie Fei was only wearing a thin, casual white shirt, and frowned slightly, "Aren't you cold?"

Xie Fei plausibly said: "You can play the piano so you need to wear it like this to be like a prince."

"Sneez--" Yu Li sneered, and looked behind Xie Fei. There were two well-designed wooden buildings. One was a dressing room, and the other was a recreational area with a hot spring pool, salt bath and spa. It's all in there, there is a little water on the first floor.

Yu Li was not afraid of the cold, and came over with only a short sleeve. He couldn't take it off to Xie Fei, so he lifted his chin and signaled Xie Fei to follow him into the house.

In this way, Xie Fei was in the middle of his arms, and he originally wanted to lead Yu away.

The small building was cut off from the mountain breeze, but it was a lot warmer.

After entering the door, Yu Li wanted to turn on the light, but Xie Fei stopped him: "Wait, I haven't blown the candle yet."

In the dim light, Yu Li raised his eyebrows, retracted his hand and asked: "Where are the others, are they hiding?"