Chapter 6

In the end, the two ladies decided to stay.

It's not for anything else, but the new boss is pleasing to the eye and makes people can't bear to refuse.

When the two registered, Xie Fei learned that the talker was Yang Duoduo, 22 years old; the other was Xu Lingyi, 27 years old, both from Nanshan City.

Listening to the name between them, it should be a cousin relationship. Among them, the younger sister is lively and the older sister is not very talkative, and has never taken off her sunglasses.

"How did the ladies find us here?"

Xie Fei was really curious, to know that Dahuang Inn was in the innermost part of Xining Village, and there was no other promotion channel. He also found it by accident when he traveled all over the village.

"We want to find a quiet place to live. Your backer here looks quite deserted--" Yang Duoduo realized that he had said something wrong and explained embarrassingly: "I don't mean anything else..."

"It's quiet, it's right to come to us." Xie Fei smiled and helped her out, then turned to ask the belated concubine Xiang, "Sister Xiang, is the room cleaned?"

He was actually worried that Concubine Xiang had forgotten or only cleaned part of it, hoping to get a hint.

Concubine Xiang is still on the road, smiling and saying, "The garden room has been sorted out."

The so-called garden room refers to the three rows of houses in the garden, which is also the most concentrated area of ​​rooms.

Xie Fei didn't expect Concubine Xiang to be so efficient, but seeing her smile confidently, he said, "Then live at 101, and I can trouble Sister Xiang to take the guests."

Concubine Xiang easily lifted the heavy luggage of the two of them, and raised her lips in Yang Duoduo's surprised eyes: "Two distinguished guests, please."

After the three of them left, Ah Fu came up quietly, and Wu Qing staring at the corner of Xie Fei's mouth was ashamed and timid: "Boss, that... my morphology will not last long if I leave the village, otherwise I just rushed over. It's..."

"Is it okay for me?" Xie Fei pulled down the original price list and crumpled it into a ball, and put it into the trash basket accurately. "Besides, there is your boss... how about others?"

"It's probably in the room?" Ah Fu was not so sure: "He just came back angrily and didn't talk to him. But he is always volatile, and he always shows up, don't mind."

Xie Fei's dimple appeared: "I don't mind."

Ah Fu really feels that Xie Fei has a good temper and is very easy to talk. He is a little bolder: "But why did you suddenly drop the house price, boss? They have to live for three days. Wouldn't they make more than a thousand less?"

"Because they won't live at the original price." Xie Fei took out the remaining money in his pants pocket and placed them on the reception desk one by one. "Brother Afu, if you don't open source, you won't be able to open the pot anymore. We probably won't be here for a month. How many guests?"

He doesn't have to ask about the amount of reception in a day, after all, since he moved in, he still sees guests for the first time today.

However, Ah Fu answered artistically: "There are almost 20 in a year."

"......so little?"

"Well, somehow it's double digits."

"..."

God **** double digits.

Although Xie Fei had been mentally prepared for a long time, he was surprised by this bleak number.